Hansel And Gretel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive)[UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Further personal attacks or sniping is not allowed on this forum or thread. Repeat offenders may be banned.

Looks like this is Entertainment Store exclusive #2

Purchase link: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Entertainment Store Exclusive Double Play Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Price: £26.99
Release Date: June 24th, 2013 Sold Out Already
Limited to 1,000 and stickered!! :scat:

Entertainment Store only ship to UK addresses.

Current open group buy hosted by roverite HERE - NOW CLOSED

Group buy, to be hosted by Captain Coffee, will go live SATURDAY 27th APRIL - 19:00 BST CLOSED

Artwork (thanks to snooloui for grabbing the images)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics courtesy of demon666
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Response from ES about the finish they are going for on this release:
There’s an emboss on the title treatment, gloss varnish on the front, cutting out the characters and a dull varnish covering the back.

The red text and red image on the back is also a pantone red, which should be a bright pillar box red.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as this is very expensive I just want to warn those who are blind buying that I thought the movie was pretty bad.

I don't buy for investment so the high price point, whether its a limited run UK exclusive or not, puts this into the "no thanks" catagory again..

Haven't seen this one, and reviews seem mixed. Not sure if I dare risk paying £27 for a film I might not like... as always though, I'll pre-order now just to be safe, then make my mind up when the release date gets closer. Really nice artwork by the way!

Reactions: blade803
ordered. Even though i open my steels ive still ordered. Price after release doesnt really bother me, i just like having rare steels lol

Ive got some new plastic sleeves coming and once opened, i'll keep the sticker and stick on on my plastic sleeve like i done with les miserable (although it was only best buy) & i'll do same with Wreck it Ralph :scat:

It's a blind buy for me. Never seen it before. I will keep this sealed and watch the film online or buy the regular DVD. Heard mixed reviews for the film. £26.99 is a bit steep but it's a very limited run so jumped before it goes.

can anyone confirm when they take payment for there pre-orders as would like to pre-order but only if the take payment on dispatch

It says in my play account that it's a pre order and they will charge when they dispatch the item. This is what it says on the order details:

"We will not process your payment until the item is available."