Hansel And Gretel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive)[UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Further personal attacks or sniping is not allowed on this forum or thread. Repeat offenders may be banned.

Looks like this is Entertainment Store exclusive #2

Purchase link: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Entertainment Store Exclusive Double Play Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Price: £26.99
Release Date: June 24th, 2013 Sold Out Already
Limited to 1,000 and stickered!! :scat:

Entertainment Store only ship to UK addresses.

Current open group buy hosted by roverite HERE - NOW CLOSED

Group buy, to be hosted by Captain Coffee, will go live SATURDAY 27th APRIL - 19:00 BST CLOSED

Artwork (thanks to snooloui for grabbing the images)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics courtesy of demon666
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Response from ES about the finish they are going for on this release:
There’s an emboss on the title treatment, gloss varnish on the front, cutting out the characters and a dull varnish covering the back.

The red text and red image on the back is also a pantone red, which should be a bright pillar box red.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching these for a week now cheapest buy it now was just under £34 total that inc. p&p most are around £38-£42 and 95% of auctions I watched were around £35 total inc. p&p some 2 or 3 quid more. bottom line is £34 is the best offer right now bonus off course is you'll know they'll be mint if there checked by collectors.

I think these are slow burners once they settle a bit price and value will rocket there's still only 1000 at the end of the day just the same i'll be keeping mine anyways.

Like most out of print steels this may rise in value.... But since its still available on ebay quite cheap and has plenty of international releases some with 3d disc it may not go up as much as people first though.

Maybe I think it's only a matter of time but you could be right terry44 i'm just glad I have it 4 my collection not worried about resale value and I only have the one copy.
I have all the ES steels so far so I hope they keep up the quality stuff and the print runs low.

I liked the movie, would of been nice to of had the 3D disc but i bought it anyway as its 1000 print run so i felt it was worth a little extra.

Anyone else order this last week and receive it yet? I'm starting to think the sudden appearance of stock might have been down to them trying to shift 'returned' copies.

Mine turned up yesterday with an obvious dint in the back (and a tear to the j-card where the dint was) but no damage to the outer box. So it seems to have been shipped damaged. The discs were also obviously loose - though that could have happened in transit.

Have asked to return it - just wondered if anyone else had similar problems?

Reactions: stephen3001
Anyone else order this last week and receive it yet? I'm starting to think the sudden appearance of stock might have been down to them trying to shift 'returned' copies.

Mine turned up yesterday with an obvious dint in the back (and a tear to the j-card where the dint was) but no damage to the outer box. So it seems to have been shipped damaged. The discs were also obviously loose - though that could have happened in transit.

Have asked to return it - just wondered if anyone else had similar problems?

Exact same issue, but with Star Trek Into Darkness. Thought it was only torn shrinkwrap at first, but there was an accompanying scratch as well. No damage to my packaging either.

Seems reasonable to assume they are trying their luck with previous returns. Not cool. They should be reducing the prices or at least posting a disclaimer on the website, if that is the case.

Reactions: jackanape