Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters - In theaters January 25, 2013

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
15 years after their traumatic gingerbread-house incident, siblings Hansel and Gretel have become a formidable team of bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world.
With: Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, Famke Janssen and more...

Trailer:
[media=youtube]Gp6XegRDKmQ[/media]

Attachments

• HanselGretel-Poster-IMAX-610x956.jpg
    HanselGretel-Poster-IMAX-610x956.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bluprint
Nice sounds right up my alley hopefully done right to give the fairytale justice.. and a new spin!

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

I saw the extended trailer for this before Resident Evil Retribution - it looks VERY corny, but it could be a lot of fun.

Yet another one I am looking forward too..... just got to convince the fiancé to come and watch it now

woooot, not bad, the movie itself =4/5 stars, story=3.5/5, 3D 4/5, Famke Jansen = 5/5 :D lol

really though, i liked it, there was a few places that made me chuckle, watch for the milk bottles lol

this will be a day 1 for me when released on blu ray 3D :)

oooooooooooo, forgot to mention, Imax 3D exclusive trailer for the new Star Trek movie was shown with this, it looked awesome wow lol

ill also just mention, i didnt see any new trailers i havent seen before except 3D trailer for Jurrasic Park

Last edited:
Reactions: toddly6666
woooot, not bad, the movie itself =4/5 stars, story=3.5/5, 3D 4/5, Famke Jansen = 5/5 :D lol

really though, i liked it, there was a few places that made me chuckle, watch for the milk bottles lol

this will be a day 1 for me when released on blu ray 3D :)

oooooooooooo, forgot to mention, Imax 3D exclusive trailer for the new Star Trek movie was shown with this, it looked awesome wow lol

ill also just mention, i didnt see any new trailers i havent seen before except 3D trailer for Jurrasic Park

Did they also show a 4-minute clip from the upcoming GI Joe: Retaliation movie?

no,
they did not, but i saw this on 11pm on a thursday evening, movie opens wide release today, perhaps someone else might be able to chime in about that...........

i definetly plan on seeing the new GI joe movie lol