Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
I am confused.
Which ones are more limited/rare? Korea, Japan or Taiwan?

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

I am confused.

I am confused.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

I am confused.
U clearly R confused posting your msg twice :hilarious:

Only U can answer this bud, KR will have low print run, TW might have that too but only time will tell which one will have the extra factor: kicka$$ slip to die for :naughty:

Thanks pbtour4il, the spine looks awesome, I guess there isn't much they can do with the front slip as the artwork covers the whole front as it stands, would have been nice but will be getting regardless :thumbs:

Thanks pbtour4il, the spine looks awesome, I guess there isn't much they can do with the front slip as the artwork covers the whole front as it stands

Looks like just a mock up for now, but the Asian text on the spine and on the front artwork itself suggests that at least the top quarter of the steel will be enclosed in card, and maybe even all of it.

Around $37 US not including shipping. Becareful with Taiwan steels, they are very addicting and difficult to resist. Once you have one you will want them all.:ohno:

Ya I did the conversion and saw that it was $37... but looking at the shipping costs it looks like around $60 for the total cost. Does that sound right?