Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 283
Last edited by a moderator:
This one is lovely allright, but I dont know what to do with it, as usual.

To open, or not to open ?
considering how nice and neat the clingfilm was wrapped around the steel, I did contemplate keeping it sealed, but considering it cost me £33 I dont fancy double dipping for a 3D version to watch
the baggier plastic wrap's I have will have to do

Just a note to everyone that ordered this from YesAsia:
I got an email saying the new dispatch date is now 19th July.
The just say '... due to reasons received from our suppliers'

Just a note to everyone that ordered this from YesAsia:
I got an email saying the new dispatch date is now 19th July.
The just say '... due to reasons received from our suppliers'

Mine was shipped for almost 3 weeks ;)

Shipped On (HKT) : 2013-06-20 03:08 PM

Here is the answer of my enquiry about the situation;

Dear YesAsia Customer,

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com!

In reference to the item Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) (Blu-ray) (3D + 2D) (Steelbook) (Taiwan Version) from your order xxxxxxx, the expected ship out date has been changed to July 13, 2013 due to reasons received from our suppliers. We will continue to try our best to source the item for shipping as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

For updated order information, please visit the "My Account" section of the website.

Once again, thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com and we hope to serve you again soon. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department by email or at the phone numbers listed below.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
YesAsia.com Ltd.

Mail that I get from Yesasia today about this;

Dear YesAsia Customer,

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com!

Your order xxxxxx was successfully shipped on July 9, 2013, and you should be receiving it shortly. Thank you again for shopping with us, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

For your info!

Personally I wouldn't trust yesasia.com. For those who are still waiting for stock to arrive I wont be surprised they cancelled at later date. It's still available at JSDVD so your better off going that direction.

Personally I wouldn't trust yesasia.com. For those who are still waiting for stock to arrive I wont be surprised they cancelled at later date. It's still available at JSDVD so your better off going that direction.

Thankfully mine is en route.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2