Happy Birthday Franky!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
A very happy birthday to my Mexican brother @bloodsnake007.

Have a good one buddy! :thumbs:

49179c889f44a2aca16a9d3b678a2fcb.jpg

A very happy birthday to my Mexican brother @bloodsnake007.

Have a good one buddy! :thumbs:

View attachment 320328

Happy Birthday bro.
happy-birthday-chocolate-cake-for-Franky.

Happy Birthday Franky; have a great day :).

View attachment 320379

Happy Birthday Sexy Beast :cigar:

HELL YEAH! :woot: Thanks EVERYONE for the amazing and kind words! :notworthy: :thumbs: Had a blast turning 30! :cool: :drool:

20170701_192621.jpg 20170701_195350.jpg
IMG_20170702_160112_535.jpg IMG_20170702_163245_723.jpg

Tomorrow I'll be recovering! :D

@bloodsnake007 Did Alyssa get you the gold PS4 you were hinting at? :hungry:
@Noodles Trust me, I can understand why she didn't purchase me one :notworthy: She spent a fu**ing crazy amount of money for my birthday, just dinner and drinks at that Mexican Restaurant we went to was almost $400! :OMG: (She and my friend split the bill though, still almost $200)

20170702_003700.jpg

Not only that, she also bought me several gifts (Apes bluray, my expensive cigar, and 2 GoT wine bottles) But she did suggest that I can spray paint my old PS4 console, wonder how she got that idea! :squint: LOL! :hilarious:
Happy birthday for the other day Franky

Hope it was a good one Me Old Mucker!
(You might have to google what that means)

View attachment 320634
@Flloydo I looked it up, "Me Ol' Mucker" is an affectionate phrase used by Inspector Thomas Brackenreid. It has its origins in England and Ireland where the term "Mucker" is slang for a low labourer who removes muck (waste, debris, etc.) from a mine, stable or construction site, also used for comrades in the trenches of WWI. In Northern Ireland, the term is also slang for a friend or acquaintance."
:D Thanks mate, or should I say "Muchas gracias hombre loco peludo" :woot: :D Google translate that! :naughty: ;) :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Noodles Trust me, I can understand why she didn't purchase me one :notworthy: She spent a fu**ing crazy amount of money for my birthday, just dinner and drinks at that Mexican Restaurant we went to was almost $400! :OMG: (She and my friend split the bill though, still almost $200)

View attachment 320891

Not only that, she also bought me several gifts (Apes bluray, my expensive cigar, and 2 GoT wine bottles) But she did suggest that I can spray paint my old PS4 console, wonder how she got that idea! :squint: LOL! :hilarious:

@Flloydo I looked it up, "Me Ol' Mucker" is an affectionate phrase used by Inspector Thomas Brackenreid. It has its origins in England and Ireland where the term "Mucker" is slang for a low labourer who removes muck (waste, debris, etc.) from a mine, stable or construction site, also used for comrades in the trenches of WWI. In Northern Ireland, the term is also slang for a friend or acquaintance."
:D Thanks mate, or should I say "Muchas gracias hombre loco peludo" :woot: :D Google translate that! :naughty: ;) :D

Haha, that translate went to the route and origin of the phrase, I defo weren't calling you a muck remover lol but yeah the friendly way. Me ol' Mucker = My Mate

Hahaha I am a hairy crazy man lol

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Haha, that translate went to the route and origin of the phrase, I defo weren't calling you a muck remover lol but yeah the friendly way. Me ol' Mucker = My Mate

Hahaha I am a hairy crazy man lol
Friendly way? I know you were! :thumbs: And HELL YEAH you're a crazy hairy man! :notworthy: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo