01.jpg

Teased during latest comic-con in Asia:
and it's been confirmed that it will come with 4 different head
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp and IRON MAN
@Drum18 on sideshow site, this and Deadshot ... not that ill be buying either ... but the size for the money is real good. $975 for 30" Deadshot in comparison to Iron Man Legendary at $2400 at 38" ... they are basically making like legendary scale for $975

@Drum18 on sideshow site, this and Deadshot ... not that ill be buying either ... but the size for the money is real good. $975 for 30" Deadshot in comparison to Iron Man Legendary at $2400 at 38" ... they are basically making like legendary scale for $975
I know, fully aware of that!!! That's a MUCH better pricing for a 1/3 scale figure. In fact, all of Prime Studios 1/3 scale are approx those pricing, you can look at their Batman Arkham Line too.
SSC are completely crazy with their 1/2 scale figure and over-the-top-and-much-less-details LSF at $2K.

This Harley comes with 3 different heads too... in my book, that's a bargain compared to SSC!

Yup @Drum18 and while the head they are showing in pic above sucks .. the other are great. Thankfully im not uber crazed with Harley. haha

Stunning Release, Prime1 makes awesome Jobs but it's to expensive for me.
This One and the DKR 1/3 damn, the collection would be so hot.