AZ, U.S.A
Suicide Squad S.H. Figuarts - Harley Quinn
Purchase Links:
Amazon.com
Bigbadtoystore.com
Price: $59.99
Release Date: December 2016.

HQ1.jpg HQ2.jpg HQ3.jpg HQ4.jpg

The worst of the worst? The alluring Harley Quinn from the film "Suicide Squad" joins the S.H.Figuarts lineup! Digital coloring technology captures everything from her facial expressions (three variations are included) down to the pattern of her fishnet stockings. Carefully engineered joints give her amazing posability without ruining the "lines" of her body. The 150mm figure includes two interchangeable left hands and 3 interchangeable right hands, a total of three faces, a baseball bat, and a handgun that can fit in her costume's holster.

Product size: Approx 5.9"
gif-harley-quinn-joker-suicide-squad-Favim.com-4628517.gif

I originally had this bad girl ordered, but after recieving the movie collectors edition with the statue i have no need for it as the statue is amazing.

Got the statue but still going for this as it's way cooler. Statue is just ok

Thats kool :)

I have a bunch of figuarts From the MMPR line, they are just way too over priced for how easily they break. They look awesome and if you display in box then you will have no worries.

Thats kool :)

I have a bunch of figuarts From the MMPR line, they are just way too over priced for how easily they break. They look awesome and if you display in box then you will have no worries.

What kinda box do they come in as this is my first figuart :notworthy::notworthy::drool::D