Attachments

• hp.jpg
    hp.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 430
  • hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered this from Tesco's as there was a 15% discount code floating around, thats my brothers xmas present sorted

This is the same package deal at WB but you only get the second part of the movie but you still get the booklet and the box.

Last edited:
There will be a better release of the HP collection in 2012.

Hard-core Potter fans will be pleased to know that 2011 is not the end of the Harry Potter film franchise on DVD and Blu-ray. Warner Home Video plans to release a comprehensive Harry Potter film collection, with even more extras and collectible premiums in 2012. More details about the collection will be available at a later date

Surf, I *think* he meant, he wished this set with BD and DVD was offered in the USA, as well. Since he is in the USA,he won't be able to play the "DVD's" in the USA (UK discs are PAL, we use NTSC).

I thought that most things played everywhere insofar as PAL and NTSC are concerned. They certainly do over here. Region compatability however is a whole different ballgame though.
Migrate to Asian, most Asian TV is PAL & NTSC friendly. :D

At least in Malaysia & Singapore is 100% no issue on it. ;)

Last edited:
from other forum member post today

Gemini-Phoenix said:
I just received an eMail from HMV stating that the limited numbered box set has been discontinued and is no longer going to be available:

Quote from: HMV

We're really sorry, but the suppliers have now informed us that this item has now been discontinued, and they are not planning to manufacture any further copies.

We are going to try to see if we can get the item from an alternate source for you for a further 30 days. If we aren't able to get any more stock, then we will send you another email to let you know that your order has been cancelled. If we are successful we will let you know when the item is on its way to you.

I take this as the studio has decided not to release it, but it could also otherwise be taken as there's been some supply problem somewhere down the line and they may still be able to get hold of it from elsewhere (Ie, probably a European import instead)

Dear hmv Customer,

Thank you for ordering the following item from hmv.com:

Cat.No: 1000244308 Barcode: 5051892072618
Artist: RADCLIFFE, DANIEL: RUPERT GRINT: EMMA WATSON
Title : HARRY POTTER: 8 FILM COLLECTION: LTD NUMBERED EDITION: BLU-RAY: DVD

Just to let you know, our suppliers have confirmed that we'll be able to fulfil all existing orders of this title.

mail recieved by Gemini-Phoenix

There will be a better release of the HP collection in 2012.

Even so I will be ordering this one and the better release in 2012.
Are they still going to release "The Ultimate Editions" of 7.1 & 7.2?
I have all of those I hope they still put out the last two so I'll have a complete set of those.

Reactions: rillisher