Dark Hall Mansion Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by Stan & Vince

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Goes on sale tomorrow at Dark Hall Mansion Store! Available in standard, variant, and foil editions. All hand-numbered, 8-color screen prints. For the full press release, visit the HDN article to see all the info!

HP reg.jpg HP var.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
AHAH! i believe it to be an error on the HDN site. i went to the dark hall mansion website and it says 1230 PST not EST. so just less than 2 hours remaining

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tridon
yeah and now and hour... nothing!
are you picking one up? i can't decide what to get. i like the colors over the black and white i think but i don't know what the foil ones look like

I'm not buying it, but it is a beauty. I really love the variant personally, but at $95 U.S., there's no way I could buy that.

AHAH! i believe it to be an error on the HDN site. i went to the dark hall mansion website and it says 1230 PST not EST. so just less than 2 hours remaining

Wow, really? I was just going off of their press release. I'll go fix it ASAP.

I'm not buying it, but it is a beauty. I really love the variant personally, but at $95 U.S., there's no way I could buy that.

Wow, really? I was just going off of their press release. I'll go fix it ASAP.

oops, disregard my message then! haha anything you know about the foil releases would be appreciated

oops, disregard my message then! haha anything you know about the foil releases would be appreciated

The foils that I've seen are beautiful. I have Nico Delort's King Kong on foil that DHM released a couple years ago and it's lovely. It's a thick, ultra-shiny foil and the image stands out nicely. Mine came rolled, so I'm assuming it'd still be the same.

Also, that HDN post has been fixed! Thanks again for the heads-up! :)

The foils that I've seen are beautiful. I have Nico Delort's King Kong on foil that DHM released a couple years ago and it's lovely. It's a thick, ultra-shiny foil and the image stands out nicely. Mine came rolled, so I'm assuming it'd still be the same.

Also, that HDN post has been fixed! Thanks again for the heads-up! :)

i think i'll spring for the foil. even if it's the only one i ever have i think the horizontal foil of this would be beautiful centered above my harry potter collection. it's such a pivotal scene from the series.

these artists are killing me. i need someone to release an exceptional full set. i have ape meets girl making sorcerers stone and nothing else (yet) and now this for the last movie. someone please put me out of my misery and give me a stellar complete set!

• Thanks
definitely disappointed. only got the variant regular version. everything else was sold out by the time i decided what i wanted. ugh.

too much indecision

welp just kidding i guess. UGH it said they were sold out but they just hadn't put them available yet. so i ended up also buying the color foil one. guess there goes the house i was planning on buying

• Thanks
i think i'll spring for the foil. even if it's the only one i ever have i think the horizontal foil of this would be beautiful centered above my harry potter collection. it's such a pivotal scene from the series.

these artists are killing me. i need someone to release an exceptional full set. i have ape meets girl making sorcerers stone and nothing else (yet) and now this for the last movie. someone please put me out of my misery and give me a stellar complete set!

I'd love to see a full set, too. That's actually what I thought DHM was going to do when they released a print for the first HP film. Instead they just jumped right to the end. This is an absolute beauty, though. Stan & Vince killed it!