Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 8, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
Note: 2 discs
Link to all Harry Potter hmv exclusive Steelbooks
HDN Group Buy: HERE (hosted by Naughtius Maximus)

01-335598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool but still not too sure

I really hope these aren't released on the same day at £19.99 each. That's a killer

Also guessing all will be this design which may be a little overkill

And so it begins!!!! only ever seen one potter film, so these will all be new to me, hopefully these will all be loaded with extra's and not bare bones:naughty:, hopefully all gloss with bossed title's.

And so it begins!!!! only ever seen one potter film, so these will all be new to me, hopefully these will all be loaded with extra's and not bare bones:naughty:, hopefully all gloss with bossed title's.

In a perfect world yes, fully loaded extras, gloss and embossed but with Warner you never can tell. Although they tend to gloss catalogue titles
For £19.99 you would expect it anyway

I've instantly gone of all the designs for these. Far too samey and boring.

Would defo need gloss and embossed titles to pop out the picture and stand out

In a perfect world yes, fully loaded extras, gloss and embossed but with Warner you never can tell. Although they tend to gloss catalogue titles
For £19.99 you would expect it anyway

I've instantly gone of all the designs for these. Far too samey and boring.

Would defo need gloss and embossed titles to pop out the picture and stand out
Agree mate, £19.99 each ouch, can't afford to buy in one go, so will either need to buy in drip's and drabs or they can knock £8 -10 of each one.

I quite like the matching artwork but price is always an issue with film franchises. It just doesn't make sense to purchase these unless they hit a ridiculously low price.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Interesting it's HMV, annoyed it's not same artwork as American ones as wanted to complete set with simply same artwork. No way rebuying and this is very ugly lazy artwork of all the great images within Harry Potter.

And £19.99 each, almost everyone on the planet owns some form of Harry Potter that is a lot of money to ask people to spend on films that the whole set can be bought on bluray for like £10. If it's 8 steelbooks again that like £160 :woot:

Last edited:
Interesting it's HMV, annoyed it's not same artwork as American ones as wanted to complete set with simply same artwork. No way rebuying and this is very ugly lazy artwork of all the great images within Harry Potter.

And £19.99 each, almost everyone on the planet owns some form of Harry Potter that is a lot of money to ask people to spend on films that the whole set can be bought on bluray for like £10
Totally agree with all of that.

If they're going to charge premium price, you should be saying to yourself off the top of your head 'Oh wow, this is awesome. I'm getting these'. Instead, we get this overpriced, lazy-assed affair as usual.

I was really hoping they'd use the Drew Struzan artworks :(

Last edited: