Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.es
Price: EUR 45.00

5179lHBfc7L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine should arrive this week, seems an alright release. I don't mind the spanish text as it's like has been mentioned, it comes across a bit HP-style. I'd prefer G2 but in this rare instance I don't mind for the sake of the whole collection rather than risk it becoming too tin-release like or risk of breaking easily. Assuming it's a solid SB build.

Except for the size and the Spanish text this looks pretty cool. Maybe I will go for it when the price drops

Unfortunetely, mine arrived damaged, and amazon.es refused to send me a replacement unless I returned this one and paid the return costs :(

All they did was refund me 15% of what I paid...

Anyways, the embossing on the steelbook's actually pretty nice. Here are pics:
hp3_zps7zyuqkqc.jpg

hp2_zpsqdt76hdb.jpg

hp4_zpspzsrik78.jpg

hp5_zpsrbpzwlax.jpg

hp6_zps542hk2x7.jpg

hp7_zpshjtpcpyk.jpg

hp8_zpsqkrfj2xx.jpg

hp9_zpsyxcnsmtj.jpg

Damaged pics:
DSC_0386_zps8anev67g.jpg

DSC_0388_zpsbeblgqz5.jpg

DSC_0391_zps0lwluozn.jpg

DSC_0396_zpsashl8sal.jpg

Can u please Post a pic from The back so i can See The languages?

The language information on the back cover is incorrect. These are the language options available (European Portuguese except where noted):

HP1
Audio: English: LPCM 5.1 (48kHz, 16-bit)
English: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Danish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Dutch: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Flemish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
French (Canada): Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
German: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Italian: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Japanese: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Swedish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX

Subtitles: Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, English, English SDH, French, Japanese, German, German SDH, Cantonese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Italian SDH, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish

HP2
English: Dolby Digital 5.1
Danish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Dutch: Dolby Digital 5.1
Flemish: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
German: Dolby Digital 5.1
Italian: Dolby Digital 5.1
Japanese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Swedish: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, German SDH, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, Italian, Italian SDH, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Norwegian, Swedish

HP3
Catalan: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, German SDH, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, Italian, Italian SDH, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Norwegian, Swedish

HP4

Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Norwegian, Swedish

HP5

Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, German SDH, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Italian SDH, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Norwegian, Swedish

HP6
English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
Brazilian Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

HP7 Parts 1 and 2
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Czech: Dolby Digital 5.1
Slovak: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Slovak, Swedish

Last edited:
The language information on the back cover is incorrect. These are the language options available (European Portuguese except where noted):

HP1
English: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Danish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Dutch: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Flemish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
French: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
German: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Italian: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Japanese: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX
Swedish: Dolby Digital 5.1 EX

Subtitles: Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, English, English SDH, French, Japanese, German, German SDH, Cantonese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Italian SDH, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish

HP2

HP3

HP4

Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Norwegian, Swedish

HP5

Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, German SDH, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Italian SDH, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Norwegian, Swedish

HP6
English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
Brazilian Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

HP7 Parts 1 and 2
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Czech: Dolby Digital 5.1
Slovak: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Slovak, Swedish

Thank u very much for the pics :) it looks awesome. Sorry that it's damaged :/
Thanks for the language and everything :)
Is the back printed? Or is this just the J-Card?

@TommySyk

and thats why i hate to order from amazon Spain, i had the same issue a couple of times...

I got them to send me a replacement about an hour ago. It's the least they could do, as I paid for a brand new product.

Thank u very much for the pics :) it looks awesome. Sorry that it's damaged :/
Thanks for the language and everything :)
Is the back printed? Or is this just the J-Card?

The pic I posted was the J-Card. The back just has credit information for each movie printed on it.

• Informative
Reactions: tono06
I bought it at that price and received it yesterday, great steelbook, nice embossing. Just wish there was really nice artwork on the back though rather than 'credits'

I might get a custom lenticular made for this as I know some body that does them. It will cover the credits nicely and add the final touch that this steelbook is craving.

Mine arrived crushed and dented on the bottom. I am disappointed, but I've asked for a 50% discount since the discs are undamaged. The G1 steelbook is beautiful, but the text on the back is boring and uninspired.

I can't believe that the actual Blu ray discs don't have the titles on them!! (Except 7 part 1 & 2)
That is weird. And yes- i agree on making a lenti magnet for the back. I wish there was a steelshell case for G1 Jumbos. With the large jumbo G1 steelbooks like this, French Dredd, Italy Sherlock Holmes- I may just get some shrinkwrap bags and a heat gun...

Found this out just by mistake.... i have been dying to get a Harry Potter collection but my fav so far is the Amazon.fr collection but i hate the fact that the spine title is in French and that i will coat nearly 200 Euros to complete...
But this i love. True it would have been great if it did not have the complete collection in spanish but i don't really mind that much and now that its down to 38 euros its even better..Not that fussy cause its a Jumbo, just got the Superman Collection which is also a jumbo and so they will go next to each other ;) So just ordered it and can't wait to get them. Love the embossing and debossing on it

Found this out just by mistake.... i have been dying to get a Harry Potter collection but my fav so far is the Amazon.fr collection but i hate the fact that the spine title is in French and that i will coat nearly 200 Euros to complete...
But this i love. True it would have been great if it did not have the complete collection in spanish but i don't really mind that much and now that its down to 38 euros its even better..Not that fussy cause its a Jumbo, just got the Superman Collection which is also a jumbo and so they will go next to each other ;) So just ordered it and can't wait to get them. Love the embossing and debossing on it
You do realise that this is a G1 jumbo and not a G2 jumbo right ??

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
You do realise that this is a G1 jumbo and not a G2 jumbo right ??

Ahh **** i had no idea but i still like it . Well it cant stay next to superman collection guess it has to stay near the Dvd steels well the couple i have

Still i think its worth it for the movies