Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €78.99 (Amazon) - €79.99 (FNAC)
Notes: NOT 4K and French titles on the spine[/b]

fU9d8lw.jpg

61WgsD9lSwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mickle_89 @luke98 @hoppusdelonge @Drum18 @tono06 @howarmat @bloodsnake007

beware guys, Amazon is the only french store showing this 4K banner (plenty others don't have it) and none of them are listing this boxset as 4K

it might end up being 4K, but at this price, with 8 Steelbooks, it might be regular discs only. (there is a 4k boxset in France, the cheapest one being at 158€, with amaray cases)

for the title language, it should be French, as the previous ones. Warner usually releases all of their Steelbooks with french title

Stuck in an order but I don't expect these to be 4K at that price.

For those who have the original French steelbooks, apart from the French titles, are the discs English friendly?

Thanks for the find! Pre-ordered for now, will await to see if it’s all in French language. Even if it’s without 4K the price is great but I’m guessing the steels will have French titles which I’m not very fond of.

Pre-ordered just in case it ends up being 4k. Or, if the movie titles are in English, I'd keep it even if it's just regular blu-ray discs. I'll just have to keep an eye on it before it ships out.

Reactions: tono06
Great price, I can't make out if they have English titles and non reversed spines though.
Yes, also having trouble making out the print on the steelbooks.
The cool outer box/shelf we've already seen something very similar in other territories including the US (Best Buy) …
1530754281253.png
1530754417954.png
1530755035320.png

… shelf/outer box great idea and was something I was hoping for - and still hope for retro fit - for our UK steelbook collection … the scrolling designs on the steelbooks would naturally go great with this style of outer box.

Regarding the 4K UHD discs: not one of the three sites that are offering this collection for pre-order mention anything like that in the listings … seems to be just standard Blu-ray + UV... goes without saying would be a most pleasant surprise from WB!
https://www.cultura.com/harry-potter-steelbook-integrale-des-8-films-coffret-5051889638988.html
https://video.fnac.com/a12584742/Ha...4f77589c179fdd84a&ectrans=1&Origin=Awin206233

Lovely looking steelbooks and much nicer than the UK collection … if it's confirmed that they've been reprinted with English language titles instead of French it would clearly be some of the very best news.

Anyway, a not so quick reminder of the first France issue of these stunning designs x8 courtesy Steelbookpro:-
Harry-Potter-1-steelbook-fr-1.jpg
Harry-Potter-1-steelbook-fr-2.jpg
Harry-Potter-1-steelbook-fr-3.jpg

Harry-Potter-2-steelbook-fr-1.jpg
Harry-Potter-2-steelbook-fr-3.jpg

Harry-Potter-3-steelbook-fr-1.jpg
Harry-Potter-3-steelbook-fr-2.jpg
Harry-Potter-3-steelbook-fr-3.jpg

Harry-Potter-4-steelbook-fr-1.jpg
Harry-Potter-4-steelbook-fr-2.jpg
Harry-Potter-4-steelbook-fr-3.jpg

Harry-Potter-5-steelbook-fr-1.jpg