Harry Potter Hogwart's Castle Blu-Ray (Germany)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
41dDXa9FQvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Purchase Link: Amazon Germany

LOL, I know!

By the way, Kings-I posted in the castle threads, but I am not sure folks are subscribed. Any difference between the German and France castles, do you know? Also is there room for 8 Steelbooks in that drawer?

I'm not sure if there is a difference to be honest. As for the drawer it has room for all 8 movies. I could try putting the steelbooks in to see if it holds 8 of them with no problems.

Wow, I'd be interested in getting one to house my HP Steelbooks. How much would this cost before and after shipping I wonder?

If Blockbuster sale goes online too the BR castel will go for $1499.50 pesos, the DVD one $1,349.50 pesos, shipping to me will be $80 pesos.

very good question I dont have a clue, I need to calculate weight and box volumen

Speaking from experience and I think Buffalo would agree with me that this WILL be the largest box you will ever receive for a special edition movie set. The box that it ships in is massive. But its ohhh so worth it. :D

And yes it will fit the steelbooks in it, I just prefer to showcase mine in the hard alpha cases along side the castle.

Makes me want to get it even more :D Well I'm heading to Dallas the next 2 weekends, is it possible to send to a location in Dallas? :D BTW, what's the dimensions of that display?

Makes me want to get it even more :D Well I'm heading to Dallas the next 2 weekends, is it possible to send to a location in Dallas? :D BTW, what's the dimensions of that display?

What area of Dallas are you going to be in ? I live here and if you found someone to ship it to my house I could meet up with you somewhere.

vinny I will know if Blockbuster online goes 50% off next week, will let you know

king by any chance do you have weight of the box or give me a ball park figure, pls

Ill have to check when I get home tonight. I dont remember how much shipping was on it the last time, I will go through my old messages to see if it is still in there.

Hi All, not sure if it helps, but this is from Amazon.de site. It's not clear if they are referring to the castle only,or the castle in box. You can use convertit.com if you need to convert measurements.

Height 37 cm
Width about 38 cm
Depth of about 31 cm
Weight Approximately 5 kg