Entertainment Earth

- Harry
- Ron
- Hermione
- Dumbledore
- Snape
- Voldemort
- Hagrid (6 inch)

Harry.png Ron.png Hermione.png Dumbledoor.png Snape.png Voldemort.png Hagrid.png

WAVE 2:

MTV just released the first teaser of the Harry Potter pop vinyls by Funko, according to MTV the new pop vinyls will be debuting at this years 2015 Toy Fair event.
HarryPOPPER.jpg

harrypop.jpg

Harry-potter-pop-vinyls.jpg

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time...

I have to disagree though maybe they will be better in person but I think the likeness isn't that good, Harry and Ron and Hermione don't look much like themselves,

Voldemort's the worst, he doesn't look like that?? :(

Hagrid looks cool, he had to be. 6 inch would have been even better if it had been 9 inch

Being new to funko pops and a big fan of Harry Potter this is an immediate purchase.
The first collection I can join at the start.
Looks like an August release in the UK according to the Zavvi listing
My local comic store will be getting these in so no need to preorder.

My wallet can't take this. I wonder what exclusives will come out of this wave? Hermione looks a bit off. If I saw her unboxed on someone's shelf I don't know if I would know who she was right away.

Man! How do you ever find this stuff?!?!?!?! I am glad you post it because my wife can't wait for these. Glad she is excited for some pops. Not sure if these will be hot and I should go first thing in the morning but these will be first day buy. Thank you for posting.

Is the Hot Topic exclusive just an early release or only available from Hot topic for ever and a day

I used to think hot topic ones were 'exclusive' to them but almost all the ones they've ever made seem to (if not later) available elsewhere.
The Qudditch Harry is for preorder in UK

Reactions: DrH
harry potter qudditch might just be a pre-release to ht based off this photo (typically those red stickers on the ht pops have always said "pre-release.") Ht exclusive looks like it'll be harry Potter w/ Sword of Gryffindor

hp3.jpg

Reactions: DrH