Entertainment Earth

- Harry
- Ron
- Hermione
- Dumbledore
- Snape
- Voldemort
- Hagrid (6 inch)

Harry.png Ron.png Hermione.png Dumbledoor.png Snape.png Voldemort.png Hagrid.png

WAVE 2:

MTV just released the first teaser of the Harry Potter pop vinyls by Funko, according to MTV the new pop vinyls will be debuting at this years 2015 Toy Fair event.
HarryPOPPER.jpg

harrypop.jpg

Harry-potter-pop-vinyls.jpg

Last edited:
What's the difference with the two dumbledores? Thought he would have an exclusive version not just slightly different one

Just had an email from Pop in a box, Neville Longbottom is a Barnes and Noble exclusive and it is now available to pre order in the UK! So should be available on other sites soon.

Not on Forbidden Planet yet though

What's the difference with the two dumbledores? Thought he would have an exclusive version not just slightly different one

Just seen on forbidden planet, that the first Dumbledore was based on Richard Harris whereas the second one is based on Michael Gambon. If you compare the 2 the head is a different shape.

Reactions: Flash
Just had an email from Pop in a box, Neville Longbottom is a Barnes and Noble exclusive and it is now available to pre order in the UK! So should be available on other sites soon.

Not on Forbidden Planet yet though

It is avaliable now £10.99 for Neville

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/harry-potter-pop-vinyl-figure-neville-longbottom

Just seen on forbidden planet, that the first Dumbledore was based on Richard Harris whereas the second one is based on Michael Gambon. If you compare the 2 the head is a different shape.

Just seen a picture on Facebook, possibly showing rides are in this wave. It was Harry and the Hogwarts Express engine and Ron and Hermoine in carriages, all separate. Cant seem to find the picture now though.

Here it is

12742614_1683476285265138_587563807208058577_n.jpg

Reactions: DrH, kaw and Flash
Just seen a picture on Facebook, possibly showing rides are in this wave. It was Harry and the Hogwarts Express engine and Ron and Hermoine in carriages, all separate. Cant seem to find the picture now though.

Here it is

12742614_1683476285265138_587563807208058577_n.jpg

I think having three separate rides is pushing it for collectors all three pops could babe been in one train. It's just far too expensive to expect people to buy three :(

The train looks cool though! But yeah your looking at £90ish for the three!

Yes it's a bit of a pish take and it's a nice idea and perhaps as I said if it had been one but three is excessive.

I've already got two Harry's that's enough

Reactions: lights
Yeah I agree, they could have atleast put a different carriage number on the 2nd one, both say A1. It does look good but it will be a lot of money, tempting though as they are all different moulds as well. Hopefully Zavvi screw up again and I can get them for £8.99 like Ant-thony!

Yeah I agree, they could have atleast put a different carriage number on the 2nd one, both say A1. It does look good but it will be a lot of money, tempting though as they are all different moulds as well. Hopefully Zavvi screw up again and I can get them for £8.99 like Ant-thony!

Ron should be in the Ford Anglia!