Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: April 15, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

m2188669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just bought that for £30 thats well expensive

Cheers, I really wasn't sure, as there were no others on eBay to gauge the relative worth. Had thought that was the one a lot of people were having trouble getting, but on re-reading the thread after I posted, realised it's part one.

Last edited:
Man, I really want some Harry Potter steelbooks Future Shop edition. Favorite movie is 4th & 6th, but favorite steel artwork is definitely 2nd one or 3rd

Reactions: Cookster1
From reading all these posts the longer you leave it the harder it will be to buy. Just like any other steel.

I wonder how many copies where actually made for this particular one?

Best looking set, IMO. I love that all of them are consistent with eachother. :drool:

7.1 is not only the rarest one out collection but only one that contains FS sticker with 'Harry Potter' text on it.

I had no clue that each title came out monthly until the last release. I just assumed it all came out same time.

Actually it is not, given that 7.1 was the release that features a US counterpart "Steelbook"

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/8588/

Best looking set, IMO. I love that all of them are consistent with eachother. :drool:

7.1 is not only the rarest one out collection but only one that contains FS sticker with 'Harry Potter' text on it.

I had no clue that each title came out monthly until the last release. I just assumed it all came out same time.