Harrys ASIA COLLECTION

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hello everyone, here is my small Asia collection. I dont have rare asia steelbooks like Gladiator taiwan, Thor Japan, but in time, my asia collection will grow. One thing for sure, asia steelbooks know how to make a kick ass slip. More Asia steelbooks are coming soon like The Wrestler, Leon, Thor 2 etc and when i get them i will post pictures in here. Thanks for looking at my collection and hope you like them. ;)

21cebz8.jpg

k1dtgj.jpg

29og1et.jpg

153oh8n.jpg

2w2hgy9.jpg

And a new entry, finally got it :thumbs:

1zbw420.jpg

New arrival (April 15)

1qg41y.jpg

vzfted.jpg

New arrival April 25

sqqxrp.jpg

2s7grpz.jpg

Thanks everyone :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thats an awesome collection my friend absolutely love them, and thanks for sharing the pics...

@harry I just gave you your first Thank for you small but growing collection as you say :) ... don't know why people haven't thanked you yet, but I just did...hopefully you will also be awarded this little gem of an Award but with it comes great responsibility !

We have to push and show our love for Asian Releases, we have to keep the force alive :naughty:

Reactions: harry
@Actarus thanks buddy. I already got the asian award. Before we move to the new site,i had more than 35 likes but when we moved to the new HDN site, i lost a lot of thanks from asian award , blufan, kimchi,disney, future shop etc etc.

But thanks for checking my collection

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus