Harrys BLUFAN COLLECTION

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hello everyone, here is my Blufan Collection. Thanks for looking at my collection, hope you like it and please dont forget to like/thank so i can get my award. Thanks everyone :thumbs:

25s366w.jpg

x69zwz.jpg

2u5qtkw.jpg

hve91x.jpg

mb0guq.jpg

4fu907.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks everyone :thumbs:

Last edited:
Awesome collection my friend :thumbs:, nothing beats the slips on these Asian steels, well done my friend and keep them coming, my eyes only see steelbooks with Asian steels these days, they scan through threads and posts for them beauties I tell ya haha

Reactions: harry
Great collection, well done:scat:
so you pulled the trigger on the Godfather trilogy then, i must say looking at recent pics of that it does look pretty damn nice.:D

:DHarry you badass :) heard your Farewell is for sale:thumbs: :)

Great collection, well done:scat:
so you pulled the trigger on the Godfather trilogy then, i must say looking at recent pics of that it does look pretty damn nice.:D

:hilarious: who told you that? It was supposed to be a secret. I bet earthscope :naughty:. He send me an pm that Kimchi will release Iron Man (still in shock :hilarious:) while i was driving and i had to stop the car.

Chunk, i wanted to collect from 1-10 blufans but after i saw that they will release Captain America 2, Thor 2, Gravity, i did not want to miss #11 Godfather Gold edition

Reactions: chunk and morfeusz