Has anyone used this Companies USB mod to go Multi-Region?

Feb 20, 2013
Northern Ireland
Hi just wondering has anyone used a UK based company called AVland - they are advertising a USB Stick Mod to unlock their Denon DBT1713, DBT3313, Marantz UD5007 and UD7007.

I have the DBT1713 and have had enough of being locked to B for everything.

I do have my old machine the Panasonic DMP-BD60 which I had considered getting modded but after you spend £100 + modifying it your still left with an old slower machine - but on the other hand I could fry my new Denon and with it any warrenty now or future.

Thanks for you help :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hi just an update I got through to that avland this morning and very unhelpful and ignorant to say the least - would not be a company I would ever deal with now so sorry for wasting your time :(

Will have to look into a proper mod for my Panasonic instead as I think that avland is the only company offering for the Denon's.

Thanks

Thanks I will give that MRM company a call and see what my options are.

Doesnt look as if they can help with that Denon though.:(

My only concern as I said before that my Panasonic is a good few years old now and when you put £120 into it, yes it will play all now but every working part of the machine is still old.

I may end up with a new machine instead from MRM which was not my intention to begin with - I was looking for an easy fix to my prob lol.

MRM are superb though mate and can thoroughly recommend them. If you buy a new player from them, they mod them so they can still be updated via firmware :)

Try Multi-Region Magic. After extensive research about 18 months ago, I found these guys and not much else for the UK. After a chat on the phone, I took a trip up to Peterborough and picked up a new multi-region LG 3D player. They mod on site, so they be able to mod a player you already own? I haven't had any problems and I can change regions with the press of 2 or 3 buttons on the remote.