HDN Black Label Horror Exclusive # 1-Catch glimpse at Mondo Con Oct 3-4,2015

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,660 0 0
Beauty shot of our 1st HDN Black Label Exclusive coming tomorrow at 11 am ET and pre-order starts same day at 2pm ET.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,863 0 0
The Shining. Obviously I'll be buying it no matter what it is though. :)
I think wreck said its from the 70's or was it 80's. I would love it to be the shining but I don't think it is as he said the director was higher regarded in other countries and Stanley Kubrick was popular in the US. I'm guessing an Argento film, hopefully Tenebrae!:)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,361 3 0
I think wreck said its from the 70's or was it 80's. I would love it to be the shining but I don't think it is as he said the director was higher regarded in other countries and Stanley Kubrick was popular in the US. I'm guessing an Argento film, hopefully Tenebrae!:)
Yeah, the chances of it being The Shining look slim unfortunately. Whatever it turns out to be, I have no doubt it'll be awesome! :D

digitalbabe

Staff/Community Manager
Staff Member
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Reactions
78,660 0 0
It is awesome indeed-we are very proud of this project and we think ninjas will appreciate the effort that has been made to make these editions possible.