[HDN Exclusive] Scanavo's Nick Coughlan talks the Mondo x SteelBook line

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Countdown to MondoCon!!!

Want to know what's happening with the Mondo x SteelBook line... how it came to be and where it's going? Head HERE now to check out HDN's exclusive interview with Scanavo Americas Sales and Marketing Director Nick Coughlan! :thumbs:

SDCCMondoXSteelBookDisplayHiDefNinja1.JPG

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,413 3 0
Awesome read! Thanks Ken. Looks like those going to Mondo Con will see Total Recall and Nightcrawler in person at the HDN booth. Wonder what else they might see. :whistle:
Just 5 more days to go!!!!!!!!! :woot: I can't freaking wait! :notworthy: :drool:

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
Interesting read, thanks @tridon :thumbs:

Really awesome to see a small german company like Capelight Pictures did it.
I collect their Mediabooks from the very first. They put so much love into their releases, started with Steelbooks some time ago and now they get rewarded for their hard work with a german Mondo x Steelbook release.

Oct 8, 2014
Reactions
486 0 0
I do like his dream titles - would love to see The Goonies and Stand By Me get the Mondo treatment :)

blu78

Premium Supporter
Jun 21, 2013
USA
Reactions
834 0 0
Awesome article @tridon! Thanks for sharing it. I really like when we get to hear some "behind-the-scenes" of all that goes into creating steelbooks. Props to the studios who've joined in on the Mondo line... hopefully the first of more to come ;)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,361 3 0
Great interview! I found it so interesting I read through it twice. :D

Nice one, Ken. :thumbs: