[Winner Chosen] FNAC Avengers Ultron set-what summer movies have you excited?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

summer_movies.jpg

We invite you to join us all summer long to chat in the Movies/TV forums, and tweet @hidefninja and instagram @hidefninjaofficial to let us know what flicks/shows you're enjoying!

Hello ninjas!

Summer movie season is here at hidefninja.com and around the world, and I am giving away 1 sealed set of the Avengers Ultron FNAC set to 1 lucky winner!

This is a nice, large set box set, with spot gloss cover of Avengers characters, and includes:

• 3 minifigures: Ultron, Vision and Scarlet Witch
  • The book MARVEL NOW complete saga NEXT AVENGERS by Brian M. Bendis and John Romita Jr, with the presence of the most important Avengers Ultron as an enemy - 144 pages
  • The film poster
  • A collector kit 6 photos of the film
  • Fnac gift card

Giveaway ends June 15,2015!
All ninjas welcomed to enter!

All you need to do to to enter is share or comment on any film being released this summer, or in upcoming years for any franchise.

Good luck ninjas!

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.30.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.27 PM.png

fnacsetwinner74.png

Last edited:
The upcoming movie I am most excited about is Star Wars Episode VII opening this December 2015. Looking forward on how the franchise will go moving forward.

Already seen the Avengers: Age of Ultron so I guess the next movie I'm impatiently waiting for is Ant-Man :D

Thanks for awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the great giveaway!
The movie I'm most looking forward to seeing is Mission Impossible .
Have seen lots of pics in the media, about the stunts and Tom Cruise never let's his fans down[emoji106]

Woaw amazing contest!!
My most expected movie is Jurassic World, finally after so many years!!!

url

Thank you so much Miss for such a give-away and making HDN the most rockin'place on the web :thumbs:

Thank you for this awesome contenst!
For me it's Jurassic World as well ;) The wait has been too long but it's finally over

There's a few films I'm looking forward to seeing:

Antman, Jurassic World & Terminator Genysis.
I'm expecting these three to be dumb but fun.

Pitch perfect 2: Loved the first one, so I will be happy with more of the same.

Must admit I'm really looking forward to the Mad Max reboot but also the film version of Spooks that's out soon :)

Thank you for a fantastic giveaway :)

There has been talk for sometime regarding a Quadrophenia 2 film, this is THE film I want to see more than anything :thumbs:

Ron

Was looking forward to the remake of the crow but looks like 2016 for that now
Fury road looks amazing , Tom hardy best English actor around at moment

Reactions: Ricker
I should go with Star Wars but since that's a Christmas movie, I will go with something that has caught my attention with a great first trailer (of a budding franchise - edit)

Mad Max Fury Road

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!

My most expected movie is Jurassic World, after Terminator Genesis :)

Thanks for the great giveaway!

For me will be southpaw love a bit of jake...his films just get better, and out of curiosity "Maggie" arnie and zombies....worth a look .
Thanks for the contest.....awsome stuff

Thanks for the great giveaway :thumbs:

Would have to say either Ant-Man or jurassic world .

Last edited:
You're welcome ninjas! Looking forward to Jurassic World and Ultron for now. So many good ones (well good looking) up ahead!