tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HDN Podcast.jpg

Episode 1 is finally here! Join @Wreck and myself as we chat about SteelBooks, what's currently in theaters, Mondo and various other art print companies, and much, much more!

Episode 1 also features 'The SteelBook Shakedown' -- a segment where we talk about what's at the top of the SteelBook section of the forum -- and 'Tridon Gets Wrecked' -- a segment where I interview the man himself and give you some insight into the world of HDN.

There's currently a few different ways to get the podcast: SoundCloud, iTunes, orYouTube

Give it a listen and then come back here and let us know what you liked and what you would like to hear the next time around! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-07-03 23.42.01.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 183,515
Last edited by a moderator:
#4 is live on iOS ......... YouTube to follow ....... soundcloud , probably not right now. trying to get me for more money. :(

@apsmith21 @tridon

these few have some mentions....

@Snollygoster @Noodles @lgans316 @bloodsnake007 @digitalbabe

and the Latino Machine does make a drop again with .......... "It's True" @Colombianlove41

This Sunday ROCKS! :cool: :drool: New Game of Thrones Episode and Podcast #4 is LIVE! :OMG: HELL YEAH! Gracias @Wreck! :notworthy: I'll definitely be looking forward to hearing/watching it on Youtube! :notworthy: :thumbs: And I'll be more than HAPPY to donate some dinero towards ALL of the hard work that's put into these podcasts! ;)

@apsmith21 @tridon

these few have some mentions....

@Snollygoster @Noodles @lgans316 @bloodsnake007 @digitalbabe

and the Latino Machine does make a drop again with .......... "It's True" @Colombianlove41

Another great episode guys

@apsmith21 cool to finally hear your voice too.

On a note about steels being announced when film are literally just hitting the cinema. I don't mind it but with zavvi and their marvel, Disney releases etc I really like that they go live on the midnight of release. I like that pattern and Means I won't miss them if they go live at random times

Also you can't update payment info but you do get a payment problem email if it's pre ordered on a expired card. Think you get roughly 48 hours to update details and the item is held for you and If you don't update within that time frame it gets cancelled. A few years back I had about 15 pre orders and my card expired So I had to update it on every order when they went to charge after getting the payment problem email

So when they have cancellations go up its for that reason plus they "apparently" cancel bulk orders aswel as some buyers cancelling a week or so before release before they get their cards charged.

@Wreck @apsmith21 @tridon Just finished listening to Episode Numero Cuatro! I Loved it!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Logan_lerman_music_playing_eargasm_hand_gesture_loving_life.gif

That laugh at the end! LMFAO! :rofl: Went ALL Jimmy Kimmel on my ass huh?! :hilarious: And when I'm finally a guest on an episode, "Thanks for stopping by but we've just ran out of time!" Brilliant! :D Guess I'll have to sneak in with Ken!
ben-affleck-matt-damon-1.gif

HELL YEAH, another EPIC Podcast Ninjas! No Kenzilla? :( But it was fu**ing AWESOME to hear Andy's voice for the 1st time! (HDN's Key Maker! :p) Can't wait to meet ya bud at Mondo Con! :cool:

Such an amazing and insightful hour! Thanks gentlemen! :thumbs: Truly enjoyed it all. Love the story of Tarantinos assistant. Still pissed off I missed out last year! :( Heartbreaking news about Marina Blues passing. Any ninjas passing is devastating, whether we know them on a personal level or not, life is too precious. Like it was mentioned, it'd be awesome if a Tarantino dedicated thread can be created in honor of him. Maybe in the "Let's Talk Movies" section! (Just my 2 cents ;))

And bring on the new challenge coin! F**K YEAH BABY! :drool: :woot: Damn you Andy for teasing! :mad: Can't wait!

"We live, breathe, and sleep Hi-Def-Ninja" ABSOLUTELY! :notworthy:

Thanks again for the amazing help you always offer me (and of course, everyone else) and here I thought I was a damn hemorrhoid, just a pain in your ass! :D LOL! I know I can ALWAYS count on you Amigo! :woot:
help andy.jpg

:p

So I finally got to sit back, relax, and enjoy Episode 4 to the fullest degree (all thanks to @Snollygoster's wicked video). Great job, @Wreck and @apsmith21! I enjoyed this one a lot. I love chatting with John, but I also love to hear his conversations with others, too. Episode 2 with @Colombianlove41 was a brilliantly insightful look into the world of high-end figures and collectibles and Episode 4 was quite educational (and in ways nostalgic), too. I was lucky enough to meet Andy last year at MondoCon, so it was great to hear all those stories again that took place at last year's event. By the way, I do think that Rory is "one of us". ;)

Good job, guys! :thumbs: