[Winner Chosen]HDN Summer Movie Giveaway # 3 [July]-Win $50 at Amazon.jp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
summer-movie-giveaway-jpg.232903

1st Giveaway (April) winner: metal hunter

2nd Giveaway (May) winner: spass

3nd Giveaway (July) winner: stifflersdad

Hello ninjas!

To celebrate the summer movie season and highlight Steelbooks and limited editions from around the world, we are celebrating collectibles by giving away $50 towards any item at Amazon.co.jp.

The rules are simple-if you win and choose an item where the cost and shipping exceeds $50, you can simply Paypal us the difference. The item can be a Steelbook, Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray, or anything else you choose-as long as the item can be shipped to your location.

Each giveaway will run for 1 month, and I will notify you via tag in this thread, and via pm to claim your prize. All you have to do is reply and say what your favorite summer time past time is. Good luck ninjas!

If you're new to collecting you can check out all kinds of cool Limited Editions from around the world here.

Share your summer movie reviews and collectibles news:

Movies/TV (share reviews, post and share new shows)

Video Gaming/Limited Editions

Collectibles, Comics and more

Music, Media and Tech

Home Theater

Attachments

• summer-flicks-sidebar-flashing-logo-updated.gif
    summer-flicks-sidebar-flashing-logo-updated.gif
    33.5 KB · Views: 49,458
Last edited:
Video games and Cartoon Network while I babysit.
As always, thx for another awesome giveaway!

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
summer-movie-giveaway-jpg.232903

1st Giveaway (April) winner: metal hunter

2nd Giveaway (May) winner: spass

3rd Giveaway (July)-enter in this thread!

Hello ninjas!

To celebrate the summer movie season and highlight Steelbooks and limited editions from around the world, we are celebrating collectibles by giving away $50 towards any item at Amazon.co.jp.

The rules are simple-if you win and choose an item where the cost and shipping exceeds $50, you can simply Paypal us the difference. The item can be a Steelbook, Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray, or anything else you choose-as long as the item can be shipped to your location.

Each giveaway will run for 1 month, and I will notify you via tag in this thread, and via pm to claim your prize. All you have to do is reply and say what your favorite summer time past time is. Good luck ninjas!

If you're new to collecting you can check out all kinds of cool Limited Editions from around the world here.

Share your summer movie reviews and collectibles news:

Movies/TV (share reviews, post and share new shows)

Video Gaming/Limited Editions

Collectibles, Comics and more

Music, Media and Tech

Home Theater

Thanks @digitalbabe for this giveaway.

My favorite summer time past time is gathering with fellow collectors for delivery, collecting, unboxing, trading and more to have fun together.

My favorite way to enjoy the summer is working as an extra in Pittsburgh. It's not glamorous, but it's fun. I have now worked on four movies and three TV shows, and I just got called back to work on one of the TV shows again relatively soon. I have been on set with actors Willem Dafoe, Jake Gyllenhaal, Channing Tatum, Will Smith, Casey Affleck, David Morse, Forest Whitaker, and Woody Harrelson. I have been on set with directors Bennett Miller, Scott Cooper, and Antoine Fuqua. And a little over a month ago, I got to meet David Fincher. It is a lot of fun seeing how magic is made and meeting hard-working individuals in diverse departments.

I like to visit friends at a bbq or have a bbq myself and invite friends or family over and have a nice cold beer and some nice food while relaxing in the sunshine and enjoying the company :thumbs:

Would love to just drive to some good music...
But since i dont get to do that too often, I end up doing my second favorite...watching movies :D

Having the patio door open and chilling on the sofa with an ice cold glass of cider and watching a good film

My favorite way to enjoy the summer is working as an extra in Pittsburgh. It's not glamorous, but it's fun. I have now worked on four movies and three TV shows, and I just got called back to work on one of the TV shows again relatively soon. I have been on set with actors Willem Dafoe, Jake Gyllenhaal, Channing Tatum, Will Smith, Casey Affleck, David Morse, Forest Whitaker, and Woody Harrelson. I have been on set with directors Bennett Miller, Scott Cooper, and Antoine Fuqua. And a little over a month ago, I got to meet David Fincher. It is a lot of fun seeing how magic is made and meeting hard-working individuals in diverse departments.
Dude, that's awesome!!

Reactions: kbr1656
Status
Not open for further replies.