AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date: December 10, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $26.99
Notes: KOFA #003. Korean audio; English subs.

12278872_905546706227862_4455761767139939018_n.png

And before anyone asks, no PA is not involved. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag :thumbs: I missed out on the first two from PA but I'm definitely interested in all of them.
This month is tight in funds so maybe when they're not to fast sold out I'll get them

Reactions: AlienKing
Thanks for the tag :thumbs: I missed out on the first two from PA but I'm definitely interested in all of them.
This month is tight in funds so maybe when they're not to fast sold out I'll get them
I think these will last a bit longer than the first two. Most likely, the reason the first 2 sold out because of the involvement from PA.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
The fisrt 2 are not oos, still available at Kimchi for example, it's just that they don't the Plain stcker gift with but they are similar.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
The fisrt 2 are not oos, still available at Kimchi for example, it's just that they don't the Plain stcker gift with but they are similar.

I know that they are not PA exclusive but I thought they where OOS. Thanks for the info mate :thumbs:
When they're still available next month I'll cop :)

Reactions: anae31