Hell or High Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #51 - The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Which edition(s) did you buy?

• Box Set

• Full Slip A

• Full Slip B

• Lenti Slip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order April 27 at 3 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $123 (Boxset)
Notes: Box Set (300 copies) - Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (800 copies) - Lenticular (700 copies)
HDN Group Buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

Quantity for the GB is as follows:

One Click x 25 $158 each
Full Slip A x 30 $49 each
Full Slip B x 30 $49 each
Lenticular x 30 $49 each

18056712_2076816979212175_6788984634428818474_n.jpg HH2.jpg HH3.jpg HH4.jpg
HH1.jpg
1.jpg IMG_0813.JPG hohw.jpg
IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:
B too, thought that included most of the photos from the rest, wasn't sure about that lenti...now to bed, not sure this movie is worth staying up this late.....we shall see.

And slip A is also the poster and used on a art card whereas full slip B front and back images are used on a art card each but different colour arrangement

Much prefer B overall, lovely colours used

Lol yeah that's true. I think we are rubbish :LOL:
I hadn't even taken much notice of the art cards until now lol. Having the same art on those doesn't bother me anyway, because I look at them once and then just stick them back in the pack never to be seen again. :p

To be honest, I think I prefer the colours on the cards to what's used on the actual slip for B. Not saying that I don't like it though... it still looks great! :D

I hadn't even taken much notice of the art cards until now lol. Having the same art on those doesn't bother me anyway, because I look at them once and then just stick them back in the pack never to be seen again. :p

To be honest, I think I prefer the colours on the cards to what's used on the actual slip for B. Not saying that I don't like it though... it still looks great! :D

Don't bother me too much either but just saying, I like all the goodies especially the stuff that comes with a kimchi exclusive and when you lay it all out and see the same art is repeated then it sometimes is a little annoying.

They usually include the slip arts on the cards anyway so you kinda don't miss out on the arts in a way but to have it on the poster, cards too and the slip is a bit overkill (at times - unless it a epic classic poster art) so I'm very happy with B as you get the most variation of everything

In the mock up beauty shot they seem to show 2 cards upside down so either that's a error or it's the lenti image on a card too but not sure, - they usually include more than 4 cards so my guess is a error not showing the last 1 or 2.
I'm not massive on the lenti art anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
no! i was there but for some reason i thought it wouldn't sell out that fast so i got it in the basket but i was looking for something else so when i wanted to pay it was sold out! lol

Yeah I didn´t expect it will sell out so fast, so I was looking around, log in, checking other stuff, and then I couldn´t believe my eyes.

Especially when most ninjas here prefer slip B, but obviously same rules cannot be applied "worldwide" or how to say it :).

Doesn´t matter now, the B has some privileges too, so maybe I will be happy afterall.

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
Haha the "OOS-back in stock" game continues. Now lenti is OOS. I guess all editions will go back and forth until later today or tomorrow they will settle on a certain status

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm curious to know which edition is actually the most popular, since A went OOS fairly quickly, yet I've seen more people saying they prefer B.

There's only one way to find out... poll added to the OP. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
I'm curious to know which edition is actually the most popular, since A went OOS fairly quickly, yet I've seen more people saying they prefer B.

There's only one way to find out... poll added to the OP. ;)

After the prisoners finish shenanigans I think HDN are different to the rest of the steel community lol

I think slip B was also most popular in the GB and already Slip B is the only one selected in the poll (so far)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles