Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: FAC
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

qZoBCfg.jpg

20375768_808582459303281_5678388938676597327_n.jpg

Last edited:
I can already imagine it from the mock up, my tip is all red parts will be glossed and embossed, which could end up as pretty awesome fullslip in hand. And as Hellboy is my very favourite movie, I will probably get it. Price is as I expected, it would be robbery 999CZK or more for catalogue title.

But maybe I missed it, but which steelbook will be inside?

Have the original steel but didn't get the pop art version as I was waiting for a film arena set. Hopefully whatever they do will do the movie justice

Don't know that yet, but I'm personally hoping for the UK SteelBook that has the Mike Mignola art. There's a better chance of it being the Pop Art SteelBook, though.

Yes I was hoping to be the UK one as well coz that´s the only one I don´t own yet. Please no Pop Art, already have that one and it´s underwhelming and I don´t want to have two copies of it (makes no sense to sell it coz even horse sh*t has bigger value than that crap :hilarious::hilarious:)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I do like the slip, not crazy about it but like it enough to consider a purchase. And it could turn out great in hand, if given proper treatment.

If the steel is poor, it'll be replaced with

IMG_0173.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I do like the slip, not crazy about it but like it enough to consider a purchase. And it could turn out great in hand, if given proper treatment.

If the steel is poor, it'll be replaced with

View attachment 324519

Yes although this one is "next gen" with that blu banner, it´s still one of the best. I have the very first one, original, which is without the banner, but zero finish. That next gen looks like full gloss, right?

Yes although this one is "next gen" with that blu banner, it´s still one of the best. I have the very first one, original, which is without the banner, but zero finish. That next gen looks like full gloss, right?

The blue banner steel is the original. The one without is the re-release and yes the original is full gloss :)

The blue banner steel is the original. The one without is the re-release and yes the original is full gloss :)

Really? I thought it is the other way around....but I have it such a long time now, it must have been only short time between release of those two no? Bluray.com shows only one with that banner as released 2010 and it seem to me I bought mine even before 2010, but I may be confused :D