Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: FAC
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

qZoBCfg.jpg

20375768_808582459303281_5678388938676597327_n.jpg

Last edited:
Really? I thought it is the other way around....but I have it such a long time now, it must have been only short time between release of those two no? Bluray.com shows only one with that banner as released 2010 and it seem to me I bought mine even before 2010, but I may be confused :D

The date on BD forum is wrong, human error probably, original (blue banner) was released in October of 2009 not 2010. Re-release in 2013.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/hellboy-blu-ray-steelbook-germany.2206/

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...teelbook-media-markt-exclusive-germany.29428/

It seems that now (at least for me) PayPal directs me every time to the "new API" login page with HDN GB payments, and there is no way to specify a note on the new, simplified payment page.

About a month ago, HDN GB payments still went to the "old API" login page if I made sure that I had logged out of PayPal in my browser.

@carllenc @Collector03601

FYI @apsmith21 , even though I'm sure that HDN PayPal payment interface has absolutely no effect on this.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
1028 CZK? :OMG:
Yep 899 + the fees :(
That's £37+ then you have the postage even if you put 4 in a box it's around £15+ so approx £41-£42 each.
I used to buy every FA release but with the constant FA price hikes, the higher Group Buy Fees & crappy exchange rate I rarely even look in FA threads let alone buy the releases anymore.
I'm on the fence with this & The Punisher, I'd like to have them in the collection but the price (compared to what we used to pay per release) really puts me off.

Yep 899 + the fees :(
That's £37+ then you have the postage even if you put 4 in a box it's around £15+ so approx £41-£42 each.
I used to buy every FA release but with the constant FA price hikes, the higher Group Buy Fees & crappy exchange rate I rarely even look in FA threads let alone buy the releases anymore.
I'm on the fence with this & The Punisher, I'd like to have them in the collection but the price (compared to what we used to pay per release) really puts me off.

It's making me think twice about it. I really want Hellboy though. The Punisher? Not really.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and tridon
Yeah... plus I really can't pull the trigger until they at least show the SteelBook and all the other goodies.

I was just coming in here to ask if anyone knew what the steelbook looked like yet. Seems strange to have the groupbuy up without even knowing what the steelbook looks like yet.

Although I assume its this one:
10625677-9974346962139727.jpg

Thanks for the tag, @rj531! :thumbs:

Yeah... plus I really can't pull the trigger until they at least show the SteelBook and all the other goodies.

The worst possible scenario is if the steelbook artwork is the PopArt edition...:wacky:

If this was a WEA steelbook then the price will be just fine. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I was just coming in here to ask if anyone knew what the steelbook looked like yet. Seems strange to have the groupbuy up without even knowing what the steelbook looks like yet.

Although I assume its this one:
10625677-9974346962139727.jpg

Most probably. I may just hunt for the alternate cover artwork which is cheaper.

ok thanks , why is the gb open then ?????
Agreed, I don't like to see GB's opening before the beauty shots are made available, especially the new group buy system which has no facility to cancel should you not like the beauty shot. The old way we were allowed to request copies then if we didn't like the beauty shot we were able to cancel!

While the GB remains open, if a member doesn't like the package shots, she/he can ask for a cancellation and be refunded.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jim 80
While the GB remains open, if a member doesn't like the package shots, she/he can ask for a cancellation and be refunded.
In that case maybe that should be posted in the OP of all Group Buys that open without Beauty Shots available for clarity.