Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: FAC
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

qZoBCfg.jpg

20375768_808582459303281_5678388938676597327_n.jpg

Last edited:
Love it! Love the film so jumped on the GB prior to seeing the beauty shots anyway.

Although that lenti magnet is a lazy effort there, same image as the front of the slip and steel.

Still, if it's indeed true that they are going for the 2nd one too, then I have them both.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and tridon
Ends up being about $60 delivered. I actually agree with you for once. These leftover steels being added to the FAC line are a joke IMO.
agree. :thumbs: a slip, a magnet, some cards, and artwork we've seen before, in new configurations. they'll keep on pumping these 'filler' editions out as long as people keep buying them. and at this price. :rolleyes:

just cos it's got a lovely strong red black contrast. :) and i love the look of that fullslip, especially if it's in FAC's current soft touch slip. :happy: and the beauty shots, while not amazing, look nice as an overall package. :drool: and i love the film... :confused:

bollocks. ordered.
giphy.gif

If this had an exclusive steel, i'd jump on it in a heart beat. FA pricing and frequency of releases of late is giving me some FAtigue. Would like to own the slips though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Le Marquis
I have to pass on this but did want to get it
Just had an unexpected issue that going to take up lot of my available cash
My main fridge freezer has decided after 11 years to no longer work and the cost of repair is probably not worth it might as well get a new fridge freezer

I already have this steelbook so missing out on this lessons the blow a bit

I also now have to cancel a few other orders

Not as impressed with the slip design and the lenticular magnet is just the slip cover design again. And the back of the steelbook matches the back of the slipcover almost exactly. I'm seeing a lot of the same images used for this release, which is maybe all FA was allowed to do, but as there are so many other FA GBs happening right now I'm passing on this

It's a shame I love Hellboy