Purchase link: FAC
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

qZoBCfg.jpg

20375768_808582459303281_5678388938676597327_n.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, can always count on film arena to over saturate on releases. Brilliant

Who else has done a premium version of Hellboy?

No one but their choice of words in their new announcement "Generic and catalogue" says it all really when if they focused on WEA new steels then it might attract more people

Apart from the odd release for example Logan I've already noticed a decline in excitement and wanting to order in a lot of FAC threads.

FAC announcement = FA has too many of this steelbook in its warehouses. Those steelbooks cost a lot to warehouse!

If FA really cared about giving us the premium edition we deserve (and not just unloading steelbooks), they'd make a WEA steelbook. Not just add a slip and photo cards to an old steelbook that we all already own.

I mean, how else would they have gotten rid of those horrendous Expendables 1+2 steelbooks?

So many great films out there..... why do they have to keep going back to films such as these. Leftover stock...... you know what, let's bring out another steelbook, get rid of some. Same steelbook, no doubt, but a fancy box to put it in at an over inflated price.

What about "Colossal"? Great film. no sign of any steelbook. John Wick 2?

The market is now getting saturated.... loosing my love of the steelbook, I hate to say.

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
FAC announcement = FA has too many of this steelbook in its warehouses. Those steelbooks cost a lot to warehouse!

If FA really cared about giving us the premium edition we deserve (and not just unloading steelbooks), they'd make a WEA steelbook. Not just add a slip and photo cards to an old steelbook that we all already own.

I mean, how else would they have gotten rid of those horrendous Expendables 1+2 steelbooks?
And they did not even ask for proof of having all the editions to get this grail...