attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

10625677-1351072520-886723.png
Actual pics thanks to RiX:

Last edited by a moderator:
im still waiting for mine.
ordered it from HMV. how long shall i wait before i get shirty with them

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

sorry that 'R' was meant to be a 'T'

Right, as promised just called The Hut regarding this farce and have some bad news I'm afraid. This will also apply to anyone who purchased from Zavvi as they are part of the same group for any other Sony titles (Hellboy, Ghostbusters, Evil Dead) in this wave.

The Hut/Zavvi are expecting these in on Thursday 15th November. I was told that there is a chance could be before. I then asked about the turn around and they said posted the next day and via standard delivery (not next day). I'm sure most are aware that they aren't the quickest in the delivery stakes either.

I then asked how the likes of Amazon/Play & others have this in and they don't and the first guy I spoke to kind of let it slip the real reason we are still waiting for these. He basically told me that these were ordered late by them, which makes sense.

I then spoke to a manager who told me that they're ordering from different supplier (she didn't really know to be perfectly honest), which ties in with the first reason.

So all in all, if you're in a rush to get these, I would advise cancelling your order and getting them from Amazon or Play.

I'm not in a rush for these, so will keep my order with them. Just glad I now know what's going on.

Apologies, will copy and paste these in the other threads to let others know.

Just got this today, much nicer than I thought it would be. The red is actually quite vivid, it looks better in hand than on pics.

Reactions: Flip
Just had my delivery from The Hut for this wave. As I ordered more than one, they put all in a bigger box with a bit of protection as opposed to posting them out individually as they've done in the past.

On the downside they piled each steel on top of each other.

All seem to be ok though, so more relieved than anything, but will have to closely inspect each copy later.

They also gave me a further 10% discount on top of the 10% that I already got due to the delay.

I seriously dislike this steel. I am so disappointed. If you look at the Title on the front and spine it is so sloppy! At least give it a black outline to crispen it up! Shocking!