Hellboy: The Collection (Blu-ray Box Set) (MLIFE Exclusive #016-017) [China]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: August 20, 2017
Purchase links: Taobao - eBay HK - eBay
Price: 528 CNY (Taobao - OOS) - HK $650 (eBay)
Notes: Limited to only 150 copies; Includes Hellboy, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, and the animated films on DVD

Hellboy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never have, man. I heard that the guy on eBay is a good seller, but DHL often opens packages when it comes to customs. A lot of people receive their stuff from him in DHL jiffy bags instead of a box with bubble wrap like he "apparently" sends it.

Not reassuring. Will probably steer clear then, I don't really buy those excuses. Thanks, man.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I have this on order & have about 8 of their releases so far. As for shipping it appears they have cleaned up their act....all mine have arrived in a sturdy box and in mint condition. The thing is the price...very expensive to ship. Hellboy box along with Groundhog Day cost $165.00 shipped to the USA and that's the slower cheaper option. I have asked them if they can offer a cheaper way to ship than DHL...but with only 125-150 they sell out quickly & don't have any incentive to change. Really like these but don't know if I'll keep this up at those prices.

As per my experience with their eBay vendor I can say that he's trustable. A little slow in replying to my PMs but eventually he'll come back to you. Only international shipping option with me was DHL and the parcel arrived safely with lots of bubble wrap for protection -- no flimsy plastic bag

• Helpful Post
Release date: August 20, 2017
Purchase links: Taobao - eBay HK
Price: 528 CNY (Taobao - OOS) - HK $650 (eBay)
Notes: Limited to only 150 copies; Includes Hellboy, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, and the animated films on DVD

View attachment 324755
That was evil of you, @tridon !:LOL:
Dammit!!!
Yeah. I put in a request order for it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
@famagosta how have you ordered it? You could ordered it throu you ebay or you ordered it from ebay.hk?
@galareta2332
Copy the link and open in chrome browser (to translate).
You commit to buy and send a request for a total.
I bought the MLIFE Painted Veil from this same seller.
No issues. (Unless he PM's me back and says "no go" on this one)
UPDATE: (august 1) it's a go. Got reply email and paid for it.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: adarkcorner
I have this on order & have about 8 of their releases so far. As for shipping it appears they have cleaned up their act....all mine have arrived in a sturdy box and in mint condition. The thing is the price...very expensive to ship. Hellboy box along with Groundhog Day cost $165.00 shipped to the USA and that's the slower cheaper option. I have asked them if they can offer a cheaper way to ship than DHL...but with only 125-150 they sell out quickly & don't have any incentive to change. Really like these but don't know if I'll keep this up at those prices.
My PAINTED VEIL was $21USD shipping from MLIFE seller. (This same one)

LOL yes i'm aware but 650 hkd = 103 cad. The price tag can be justified but I'm just not ready to spend that kind of money you know?
You need to stop living in Canada.:LOL:;) (Your money looks like Monopoly money, and it isn't worth much!!:p). Just jump down a few miles to NY or something!:smuggrin:
IMG_9836.JPG

IMG_9835.JPG

Last edited: