Hello from Germany!

Nov 7, 2017
Germany
Hi guys,

just wanted to say hi to everyone, my name is Stefan (Steve works as well), 28 years old currently living in Germany.

I have finally decided to actually sign up for an account here, having heard of HDN last year I believe.

I have about 1500 movies in my collection, though not that many Steelbooks or special editions since I tend to only buy these for movies I really enjoy. I am interested in a couple of group buys though, and as I don't know how these work here quite yet, I'll have to get some reading done. Any help or FAQ or similar is appreciated, especially since two GBs that I'm interested in are Spider-Man HC and La La Land (if I haven't already missed out on them).

Also, since I believe a community is only as good as its members, I'd like to offer my help to anyone if they are having trouble with buying things from Germany or anything concerning issues with language being a problem. I work as a translator and I myself am half German half American. So feel free to contact me.

Greetings from Germany!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Welcome to the forum Stefan! If you have any questions about anything feel free to send me or any of the other moderators a PM.:)