Hellraiser (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live from Midday BST on Wednesday 6th September 2017.)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 in UK and Region Free

HELLRAISER_3D_SB_FRONT.jpg

11541143-1574512592868778.jpg 11541143-1394512592975479.jpg 11541143-1374512592939872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrow Video Matte steelbooks are high quality matte and some have some spot gloss added

This is a release I would not cancel an order you might regret it as when you seen in hand you might have regretted cancelling as any order that get's cancelled will not last long back available in stock as it will be purchased

This is a release that will sell out any cancelled orders fast when made available again

Arrow got back to me to confirm what I previously mentioned about the USA release of the steelbook

Hi Paul, There will indeed be a US release where there will be 2000 available, as with the UK.

So if you missed out on the UK steelbook you will have the option to purchase the USA steelbook when that goes live to order

Arrow Video Matte steelbooks are high quality matte and some have some spot gloss added

This is a release I would not cancel an order you might regret it as when you seen in hand you might have regretted cancelling as any order that get's cancelled will not last long back available in stock as it will be purchased

This is a release that will sell out any cancelled orders fast when made available again
That's right, not cancelling mine, i do think there's plenty of scope for regret with this one. Very rarely do they dissappoint though, even if it is matte.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
^ Yes, matte finish. Oh no!
What a surprise . . . not . . . and please do cancel so that people who appreciate these Arrow steelbooks can pick up copies at or around the release date.

^ Yes, matte finish. Oh no!
What a surprise . . . not . . . and please do cancel so that people who appreciate these Arrow steelbooks can pick up copies at or around the release date.
wow chill big fella, was hoping for a gloss finish after seeing the vid on facebook, as i thought it looked really nice, im sharing my thoughts, im sorry you may have missed out on it but dont take that tone out on me,

I have never seen the movie (not a horror fan) but this steelbook looks boring. And it has so called Mondo art?

And the disc has tons of extras and it's a better transfer?
And yet some fans don't want it not because the art is dull and dark but because it's not glossed and bossed?

In other words, it sounds like a lot of people really would actually by a glossed turd after all.

2,000 copies gone in a matter of hours? Really?

Something tells me that this will be back......

It might be popular but most fans have already splashed out on scarlet or trilogy box sets! They're just milking them now with a lazy assed steelbook! :p

Last edited:
The Thing steelbook will have a brand spanking new 'mastered in 4K' transfer and new features..... :confused:
Yeah, i know. "......just a single, "same content as 2 years previous" disc" - i was referring to the "Hellraiser" release specifically. Basically in that post i was pointing out how it seems we are paying same price for those steelbook releases but with less "bang for your buck" compared to their other/previous steelbook releases.

Last edited:
Is this the same transfer as in the scarlet box or a new one?
It's a new disc pressing that is Region Free
The previous disc was Region B locked but it's the same 2K scan restoration remaster and same extensive extras that's on the Blu-ray
The blu-ray disc itself might also have new artwork but that's still to be confirmed

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Punker76