Hellraiser (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live from Midday BST on Wednesday 6th September 2017.)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 in UK and Region Free

HELLRAISER_3D_SB_FRONT.jpg

11541143-1574512592868778.jpg 11541143-1394512592975479.jpg 11541143-1374512592939872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
still no pics or videos ...really strange, hmm.
Royal Mail welcome to hell :LOL::rofl:

I also not got delivery yet
It's possible Arrow Films have their first not to be delivered until release date release might something to do with Mondo
This might explain why no one got delivery yet even though most orders was dispatched on Monday

Postal Carriers could be told not to deliver until Monday or Zavvi delayed collection of parcels to be delivered

If no one gets delivery by tomorrow then it's from Monday

I would say most will see delivery from Monday for me that will be Tuesday as it's a Bank Holiday in Rep of Ireland on Monday

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Royal Mail welcome to hell :LOL::rofl:

I also not got delivery yet
It's possible Arrow Films have their first not to be delivered until release date release might something to do with Mondo
This might explain why no one got delivery yet even though most orders was dispatched on Monday

Postal Carriers could be told not to deliver until Monday or Zavvi delayed collection of parcels to be delivered

If no one gets delivery by tomorrow then it's from Monday

I would say most will see delivery from Monday for me that will be Tuesday as it's a Bank Holiday in Rep of Ireland on Monday

So you think it might be Monday then? :cigar:

Looks like zavvi are fabricating dispatches again just like gotg2. This was allegedly dispatched last Monday.
They might not be fabricating anything postal carriers can be told to hold parcels and deliver only from Monday 30th

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 release had a release date restriction which is why delivery was only from Monday with that release

They might not be fabricating anything postal carriers can be told to hold parcels and deliver only from Monday 30th

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 release had a release date restriction and Zavvi confirmed this in the release thread which is why delivery was only from Monday with that release
never heard that one before, if zavvi simply wanted to hold delivery till monday they would of posted thursday time,
i think its more about zavvi had a few cancellations at the last moment and wanted to charge everyone before they got more,

never heard that one before, if zavvi simply wanted to hold delivery till monday they would of posted thursday time,
i think its more about zavvi had a few cancellations at the last moment and wanted to charge everyone before they got more,
It's nothing new this has happened with some previous releases with various distributors
A release can have a restriction as in not to be delivered before release date

Disney used to do this a lot years ago and have started doing it again recently and some other distributors do it on occasions

This can be done a few ways postal carrier holds the items at a postal depot and then deliver from date instructed or you delay when parcels are collected by the postal carrier

You can still send dispatch emails to customers even if there is a delivery date restriction
You have estimated delivery date in your dispatch email

Example of a release date restriction in high street shops they can get delivery 1 to 2 weeks before release date put it's marked not to be sold as in hand with customers until release date

When I was working in retail we used to get this often from various distributors

Region free? I thought it's region B locked. I hope the seller knows more, else it's scam.
It might be region free it's a new disc pressing might have different artwork on the disc

It's getting both USA and UK release so it's possible it might now be region free only way to know for sure is when someone tests the discs for both the USA and UK releases

Zavvi have it listed as region free but I never go by what a retailer lists

Arrow Video also posted a reply on twitter that it's region free

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees