paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: December 20th , 2016
Purchase Links: Amazon - Grindhouse Video - Diabolik DVD
Price: $98.99 (Amazon) - $99.99 (Grindhouse Video) $89.99 (Diabolik DVD)
Notes: Region: A Locked

14516353_1314928338541157_1213137878980635568_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ok @elle82 @GI_SnakeEyes, the Scarlet Box has arrived and it is f***ing gorgeous! :woot: and thankfully in mint condition :ohno: Here are some pictures elle for you to salivate over until you get yours. This set just oozes quality and the hardback book is outstanding! You're gonna love it elle :thumbs:

SB1.jpg SB2.jpg SB3.jpg sb4.jpgsb5.jpg

Last edited:
Ok @elle82 @GI_SnakeEyes, the Scarlet Box has arrived and it is f***ing gorgeous! :woot: and thankfully in mint condition :ohno: Here are some pictures elle for you to salivate over until you get yours. This set just oozes quality and the hardback book is outstanding! You're gonna love it elle :thumbs:

View attachment 310725 View attachment 310726 View attachment 310727 View attachment 310728View attachment 310733
That looks freakin amazing!!! Im glad u got it so quick and mint, thats always a bonus lol! Excuse me while I wipe up the drool...... :LOL::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
That looks freakin amazing!!! Im glad u got it so quick and mint, thats always a bonus lol! Excuse me while I wipe up the drool...... :LOL::rofl:

Yeah, it's a beauty elle. I couldn't believe how fast it showed up. I feel bad you have to wait so long but you're gonna love in hand. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Yeah but ill be pis#ed if it gets really low lol. What we paid is definitely better then the release price. :)

Yeah, just think if you paid the release price and then you saw it drop to what we paid. :banghead: Trust me, it was worth every penny especially with that book :thumbs:

That really sucks. Always the way isnt it. (n)
Y'know - it HAPPENS. I know.
But to happen on a BOXED SET that isn't cheap...THAT is uncool.
If it was just a single blu ray - I'd be like "Oh, well...That's the way that goes..."
But on a boxed set, it is a little painful, since I was also paying to have it shipped to the states.
And a year later, I walk past it at Frys Electronics Store every week. It turned out to be far less special than a garden variey wide release.
At least now, Arrow seems to be communicating what is released where.

• Thanks
See! aren't you glad now I talked you into it :D
You know i am :D

Y'know - it HAPPENS. I know.
But to happen on a BOXED SET that isn't cheap...THAT is uncool.
If it was just a single blu ray - I'd be like "Oh, well...That's the way that goes..."
But on a boxed set, it is a little painful, since I was also paying to have it shipped to the states.
And a year later, I walk past it at Frys Electronics Store every week. It turned out to be far less special than a garden variey wide release.
At least now, Arrow seems to be communicating what is released where.
Absolutely agree. Sometimes they charge way too much for these sets. But they can pretty much charge what they like because they know we'll pay it.

Still annoyed at how much I had to pay to get this box - only to have Arrow release it in the States later for $99.
I missed out on this one from the uk,was out of the game for a bit not buying much and down the track thought looks cool.
But uk sold out ages ago.i then see this one from USA for a reduced price that was very close to what uk edition might have been back then so thought now is time to get it or be sold out.
I prefer region b or region free stuff but can play multi region it's just my preference to try and get region b or region free if I can.
But price on this one was just too good to pass,sucks it dropped a bit after ordering.

But yes must have been annoying to have ordered the uk edition and then it comes out over there later.

Reactions: C.C. 95