paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: December 20th , 2016
Purchase Links: Amazon - Grindhouse Video - Diabolik DVD
Price: $98.99 (Amazon) - $99.99 (Grindhouse Video) $89.99 (Diabolik DVD)
Notes: Region: A Locked

14516353_1314928338541157_1213137878980635568_n.jpg

Last edited:
I missed out on this one from the uk,was out of the game for a bit not buying much and down the track thought looks cool.
But uk sold out ages ago.i then see this one from USA for a reduced price that was very close to what uk edition might have been back then so thought now is time to get it or be sold out.
I prefer region b or region free stuff but can play multi region it's just my preference to try and get region b or region free if I can.
But price on this one was just too good to pass,sucks it dropped a bit after ordering.

But yes must have been annoying to have ordered the uk edition and then it comes out over there later.
Sure. There is the OTHER side of the coin.
In an alternate reality I DON'T buy the UK version because it seems too much - and then presto! The U.S. version come out and I am a happy camper!
:rofl:
Kinda hilarious that I paid for the UK and had it shipped to the US...and there is a UK buyer who missed the UK version and bought the US version and had it shipped to the UK!!:hilarious:
MADNESS!!!:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
You know i am :D

Absolutely agree. Sometimes they charge way too much for these sets. But they can pretty much charge what they like because they know we'll pay it.
Not always.
I am a FAC buyer and love LOGAN - but all those LOGAN FACS are poop. No es Bueno! No buy!
I will Wait for Manta!

• Thanks
Sure. There is the OTHER side of the coin.
In an alternate reality I DON'T buy the UK version because it seems too much - and then presto! The U.S. version come out and I am a happy camper!
:rofl:
Kinda hilarious that I paid for the UK and had it shipped to the US...and there is a UK buyer who missed the UK version and bought the US version and had it shipped to the UK!!:hilarious:
MADNESS!!!:rofl:
No i used to be in uk but im in australia now.but both countries are region b which is better suited to me but not a big deal.
I purchased all the walking dead editions from the usa as they are just better.
But this one from arrow would be same both places just one region a and b.
If amazon uk still had stock of it i would have gone with that first if was same sort a price.
Being in australia now does not really make much difference in regards to shipping probably much the same costs.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
No i used to be in uk but im in australia now.but both countries are region b which is better suited to me but not a big deal.
I purchased all the walking dead editions from the usa as they are just better.
But this one from arrow would be same both places just one region a and b.
If amazon uk still had stock of it i would have gone with that first if was same sort a price.
Being in australia now does not really make much difference in regards to shipping probably much the same costs.
Can you imagine being in a Region C country?!:LOL:
(I think I own maybe ONE region C disc out of 1400 movies!!:rofl:)

• Thanks