UK Hellraser Trilogy Blu-ray £17.99, Suits Seasons 1-5 Blu-ray £24.99 @ Zavvi

Tempted by the Hellraiser set, but I've never actually seen the films before and I'm not huge on horror... can anyone compare it to anything similar to give me a better idea of what the films are actually like?

Tempted by the Hellraiser set, but I've never actually seen the films before and I'm not huge on horror... can anyone compare it to anything similar to give me a better idea of what the films are actually like?

Got mine yesterday funny enough. First two films are absolutely amazing. First film is like a sadistic love story (cenobites aren't the central protagonists until the finale). Second film is a really good crafted sequel that gives you a bit more of the cenobite universe. Third film goes all Hollywood then. Very gory from the get go. In terms of comparing them to other horror films, you can't really and they stand on their own feet with originality

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Got mine yesterday funny enough. First two films are absolutely amazing. First film is like a sadistic love story (cenobites aren't the central protagonists until the finale). Second film is a really good crafted sequel that gives you a bit more of the cenobite universe. Third film goes all Hollywood then. Very gory from the get go. In terms of comparing them to other horror films, you can't really and they stand on their own feet with originality
Well, consider me sold! The fact you say they're like nothing else out there has me very intrigued. I'm trying to give horror more of a chance lately and have been surprised by how much I've actually enjoyed some of the classics, so I guess it's better to give these films a go and know where I stand with them, rather than not watch them at all and never know. Cheers mate! :)

Well, consider me sold! The fact you say they're like nothing else out there has me very intrigued. I'm trying to give horror more of a chance lately and have been surprised by how much I've actually enjoyed some of the classics, so I guess it's better to give these films a go and know where I stand with them, rather than not watch them at all and never know. Cheers mate! :)

For that price as well, the discs are literally bursting at the seams with bonus features (I paid £16.10 using the code VC10 on checkout).

I'm actually got part 1 (and possibly 2) lined up for tonight's viewing

For that price as well, the discs are literally bursting at the seams with bonus features (I paid £16.10 using the code VC10 on checkout).

I'm actually got part 1 (and possibly 2) lined up for tonight's viewing
Yeah, it's worth the blind buy at that price to be fair. Put in an order and am already looking forward to checking them out! :D