AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date : October 30, 2017
Link: KimchDVD
Price: $209.99 USD
Note: Limited to 1000 copies; No Eng audio or subs.

1508205197621564.jpg

15082052437812591.jpg

1508215483267914.jpg

This is one awesome set!!!
But i'm having a hard time justifying that price when it doesnt even include Eng subs. But i'm still tempted :drool:

i literally know nothing about this release, :confused: but that artwork is just gorgeous. :wow:

with all the hassle the Blade Runner blaster has had, can't see that gun getting through customs easily, though! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
i literally know nothing about this release, :confused: but that artwork is just gorgeous. :wow:

with all the hassle the Blade Runner blaster has had, can't see that gun getting through customs easily, though! ;)
I'm pretty sure that's printed on a cardboard. Not an actual replica. Because this could've cost way more if it was. Best we could hope for is it being embossed or a pop-up.

So the box contains a cartoon drawing of a gun, bullets, and a magazine?!!!
Wtf?! :LOL:
View attachment 343586
I dont mind it. Its a pretty cool artwork. Replica would've drove the price up much higher.

Or may be it's a ****** plastic replica? :wow::LOL:

I'm pretty sure that's printed on a cardboard. Not an actual replica. Because this could've cost way more if it was. Best we could hope for is it being embossed or a pop-up.

I dont mind it. Its a pretty cool artwork. Replica would've drove the price up much higher.

Or may be it's a ****** plastic replica? :wow::LOL:
THIS is how you do it!
IMG_6019.JPG

Too cheap for me to own :LOL:
I hear ya.:p
That's why I ordered the combo blu ray and Blaster from Amazon Germany.:LOL:
Maybe for $50 they will make a better one, eh?

(Seriously - the thing is a beast. Except for actually working- it is in every way a real gun. Heavy as all get out!)
Got a cool display stand for it too. (bought it from a custom maker)
IMG_6062.JPG

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
1536403200594.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... and not forgetting the 2 new upcoming anniversary editions.
20th Anniversary de luxe digipack
(Kota Hirano artwork)
1536402709485.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th Anniversary steelbook edition
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07H5G9TTV/?tag=hdnjp00cd-22
Offer price:¥ 17,820 (¥ 5,940 … 25% off the regular price of ¥ 23,760)
1536401741552.png

DmiNBvoV4AAT7OJ.jpg:large

View attachment 392148

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... and not forgetting the 2 new upcoming anniversary editions.
20th Anniversary de luxe digipack
(Kota Hirano artwork)
View attachment 392143
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th Anniversary steelbook edition
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07H5G9TTV/?tag=hdnjp00cd-22
Offer price:¥ 17,820 (¥ 5,940 … 25% off the regular price of ¥ 23,760)
View attachment 392142

DmiNBvoV4AAT7OJ.jpg:large
Sold out already?