Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ON THE FENCE-----
Really? Why? The movie won both an Oscar and a Golden Globe for Best Screenplay. It was one of the AFI Awards Movies of the Year. The steelbook is pink. It's a Kimchidvd exclusive. The lenticular looks awesome. The fullslip has embossed binary code and a gatefold. And the steelbook is pink (are there any other pink steelbooks out there?).

Really? Why? The movie won both an Oscar and a Golden Globe for Best Screenplay. It was one of the AFI Awards Movies of the Year. The steelbook is pink. It's a Kimchidvd exclusive. The lenticular looks awesome. The fullslip has embossed binary code and a gatefold. And the steelbook is pink (are there any other pink steelbooks out there?).

You do posses the power of persuasion...

I might grab 2 Lenti's, but I'd pass on the Full.

Reactions: RekLess
How does the one-click ordering work? Will it be a separate link like the current ones and will it come out before the preorder starts?
One click has different link in kimchidvd and both has same number from 1 to 100.

Kimchidvd order number is random so tony sort order by time, He will post 1 to 100 order number in facebook

Hmm, I watched this about a month ago. Good film, but for me it has limited replay value... so while the Steelbook looks nice, I guess I'll pass this time. Hope everyone ordering gets the version(s) they want!

Reactions: lolwut
How much is the postage in GBP£ for the lenticular slip??
As in, how much is it usually?
Thanks
The perfume lenti was $10.81 which is approx £6.65 via KPacket.
KPacket is the "slowest" and cheapest shipping method, but I've had stuff from KimchiDVD shipped via it arrive in a week or less.

EMS (faster) is much more likely to result in customs charges, I can't tell you how much that is though as I've never ordered from KimchiDVD via EMS.
I've never been hit with customs charges ordering from KimchiDVD via KPacket /w an approximate $20 Merchandise value specified.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
Lenticular or full slip.....? I like them both. How to choose! The full slip has the better booklet, but the lenticular slip is also pretty cool.