Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that I can manage to get a copy of the lenticular edition at some point. I held off buying Her when it first came out because I felt this movie needed a steelbook release and was surprised it didn't get one. Then I couldn't manage to place an order in time on Kimichi. A few hours at awkward times is not ideal for selling a release like this. It should have been a larger print run. I imagine this release was more popular than expected.

I hope that I can manage to get a copy of the lenticular edition at some point. I held off buying Her when it first came out because I felt this movie needed a steelbook release and was surprised it didn't get one. Then I couldn't manage to place an order in time on Kimichi. A few hours at awkward times is not ideal for selling a release like this. It should have been a larger print run. I imagine this release was more popular than expected.
You should stay monitored, there are obviously no guarantees, but I know the lenticular kimchi 'Rush' steelbook BRIEFLY was back In stock around the release date. For most that tried ordering the 'Her' release, the most common issue was not getting to the payment page. This issue is resolved by adding a phone number in all the telephone fields on the billing/shipping address page

Actually it came back in stock a few days later if I recall correctly (they had about 100 copy each). The restock was posted on their fb page but I think it sold out quite quickly after their second live session

Hi you should sign up for their facebook page, valuable information there! Like somebody said earlier, via fb they announced that some copies were back in stock a few days later.