Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The non crossing of the t in Samantha was terribly sloppy, but I still can't wait to get my full slip too. The lenti didn't interest me at all on this one.

The non crossing of the t in Samantha was terribly sloppy, but I still can't wait to get my full slip too. The lenti didn't interest me at all on this one.

Right? The lenti was surprisingly dull in my opinion. Even though ScarJo wasn't in the film in person, I love the idea of making her image in code as a play on Samantha being a Siri-like creation.

Right? The lenti was surprisingly dull in my opinion. Even though ScarJo wasn't in the film in person, I love the idea of making her image in code as a play on Samantha being a Siri-like creation.

I won't lie, even if people didn't use the argument that Scarlet deserves to be on the cover because she's who we think of when we hear the voice, in reality it's NEVER a bad thing to put Scarlett Johansson on the cover of anything. :)

Reactions: Ranavalone
I went for the lenticular because of the issue with the full slip artwork. You wouldn't include Mike Myers in a design for Shrek or Kevin Spacey in a design for Moon. The artwork should reflect the film and the characters within not the actors who play them.

Sticker number? Not numbering card?:(:confused::angry:
They are not kimchi exclusives the kimchi versions come with the card and other extras
Still though surprised another retailer in Korea had the Full Slip and Lenticular as that was also supposed to be the exclusive part
I can understand if it was only the steelbook as there would be at least 4000 of these made and possible even more

What we are getting from kimchi is what is shown on kimchi website and are kimchi exclusives with the card and booklet and art cards and postcards
Might be only small difference to be an exclusive but that does make them an exclusive

Last edited: