Hercules (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Hercules.

*Includes 2D & 3D

Release date: December 1st, 2014
Pre-order link Pre-orders will go live on Friday 5th September. (Sold out)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies, Region Free

Artwork and finish details:
• Zero finish
• The white plates are very dense so what you see as in the packshots, will be white on the steelbook, not shiny.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Will most likely be pre-ordering this, havent seen the film but out of this and The Legend of Hercules, I would much rather watch The Rock portray him.

So this gets a Steelbook but Noah doesn't? Typical. I'm guessing this will be another £20+ Steelbook, it will an easy pass if that's the case.

Reactions: vurt and Norwichlad
I'm unsure about the movie, but I'd be happy to blind-buy if the price is decent. I do like that artwork though!

It's a good mindless B movie, and you can't get a better Hercules than The Rock.
It's not something I think I need to own as a steelbook, as I think this will have a high price due to the limited run.

Last edited:
Nice! but Zero finish is a bit disappointing. Get with the times ES... gloss is where it's at in 2014 :drool:

yep i'm down for this! Quite liked the movie as well to be honest, hopefully this'll come in 3d and be £20 or less... hopefully.