Hercules (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Hercules.

*Includes 2D & 3D

Release date: December 1st, 2014
Pre-order link Pre-orders will go live on Friday 5th September. (Sold out)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies, Region Free

Artwork and finish details:
• Zero finish
• The white plates are very dense so what you see as in the packshots, will be white on the steelbook, not shiny.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Don't see why people are so worried, it's five mins less of a crap film to watch :)

so we buy steels just for the steel and not the film contents and extras at all you are saying, to me its supposed to be a premium package and thats everything otherwise may as well not bother.

imagine if we ordered lotr extended and got the normal, people would not be happy same sort of applies here even if you consider it a crappy film.
nothing feels worse that we are being ripped off, which in this case does too me so i'll vote with my feet on this occasion.

The problem becomes if people just except this guess what it will happen again and again and again! which is not good period for the collecting of future steels or the hobby. amount of people that moan about a steel they don't like for whatever reason on here is very high, the amount of people that actually vote with there feet is exceeding low. which too me is the biggest shame, may as well get a tattoo on there forehead with doormat there and the usual generic excuse of its the only version is very poor one.
anyway said my bit and got it out my system now back to the steel :woot:

basil :thumbs:

not shore if anyone will know the answer but the blue strip on the amazon german version
please tell me thats part of the j card and not a blue strip on the steelbook like the old days,
and info really is appreciated..

Just cancelled this myself. If it does turn out to be the uncut version then i will get this over the german but I doubt that will happen and I keep the german version pre ordered

The DVD in Germany says 94 mins. The entertainment store and the German 3D version say 98 mins and the extended says 101 mins, that's 3 different running times.