Hercules (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Hercules.

*Includes 2D & 3D

Release date: December 1st, 2014
Pre-order link Pre-orders will go live on Friday 5th September. (Sold out)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies, Region Free

Artwork and finish details:
• Zero finish
• The white plates are very dense so what you see as in the packshots, will be white on the steelbook, not shiny.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
The DVD in Germany says 94 mins. The entertainment store and the German 3D version say 98 mins and the extended says 101 mins, that's 3 different running times.

The difference between the DVD and Blu-ray running times, respectively 94 mins & 98 mins, would be accounted for by the PAL speedup on the DVD. So effectively only two running times 98 mins (standard) & 101 mins (extended).

Just went on to cancel this and it's processing already,that'll teach me to leave it till the last min :pain:

ES are VERY bad at doing this. They mark the item as processing about 4 - 5 days before they actually send it out and I'm 99% sure it's to force people to buy the item if they are considering cancelling.

It's a very shady practice that has caught me out a few times (though I didn't get any sympathy on here - I was told I should have cancelled earlier even though it was a full week before release with Divergent...).

Same here, i'm fuming to be honest. not supposed to be released for another week

ES are VERY bad at doing this. They mark the item as processing about 4 - 5 days before they actually send it out and I'm 99% sure it's to force people to buy the item if they are considering cancelling.

It's a very shady practice that has caught me out a few times (though I didn't get any sympathy on here - I was told I should have cancelled earlier even though it was a full week before release with Divergent...).

What if you was to change your credit card details on your Play account? So when they do go to send it out, they can't. I haven't tried this with Play before, but might be worth a try, if you can.

It is well known that ES usually charge one week before release date. I'm pretty sure it is not forcing anyone to buy the item, an individual agrees to buy the item by placing the order.