Hercules (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Hercules.

*Includes 2D & 3D

Release date: December 1st, 2014
Pre-order link Pre-orders will go live on Friday 5th September. (Sold out)
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies, Region Free

Artwork and finish details:
• Zero finish
• The white plates are very dense so what you see as in the packshots, will be white on the steelbook, not shiny.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering, why does it keep disappearing and then reappearing? Is it because people are cancelling or is the store having problems? It gets annoying waiting for it and then just when i'm going to order it, it goes missing again.

Cancelled orders going through and being snapped up....Why don't you join my GB and have piece of mind?

finally a reply from es

Thanks for your email.
We have recently received word from the manufacturer and I can confirm that this item is not the extended cut version.
What does that mean? Are they saying this is not the cut version, or this is not the extended version? I read it to mean that this is uncut????

What does that mean? Are they saying this is not the cut version, or this is not the extended version? I read it to mean that this is uncut????
but and i say but,

zavvi and amazons rating for the movie is 12
but es,s is has a 15 rating...
so does that mean we are not getting the cut cinema version but we are not getting the extended version

but and i say but,

zavvi and amazons rating for the movie is 12
but es,s is has a 15 rating...
so does that mean we are not getting the cut cinema version but we are not getting the extended version
It's been established twice now that it's cut. Once even by yourself as you emailed ES and they told you themselves it was cut.

It is what it is. It would appear that the 15 rating on their site is a mistake as there is no cut of the film with this rating available in the UK.

• Informative
Reactions: yardman