Release date: May 9th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99
Note: limited to 1000 copies

11246599-2434366933963173.JPG

11246599-1514366933996965.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanester
Watched the 1st episode last night and thought it was a little cheesey in places but that art is cool and not a bad price I suppose

After watching the first episode I can safely say it continued as it left off... Awful. Why couldn't it live up to the promise of the first season? I don't think I've seen a tv show go downhill so quickly.

No way!. I'm huge fan this series but this mini-season was awful!

Last edited:
Loved the first season of the original show, and the second season wasn't too bad either... season 3 was a struggle to get through, and I've never made it all the way through season 4, despite trying to twice! This spin-off looks just as bad unfortunately.

Reactions: Flloydo
Loved the first season of the original show, and the second season wasn't too bad either... season 3 was a struggle to get through, and I've never made it all the way through season 4, despite trying to twice! This spin-off looks just as bad unfortunately.

I barely made it through season 2 lol
Really enjoyed season 1 though.
But after last nights 1st episode on five* I'm just not sure. I'll give a few more a go and then decide but if I do buy this it would mainly be for the art. (But it has to have a spine title)

When you order you get automatically £15 off
Price is reduced when added to your basket to £12.99

Discount codes reduce it even more if you use a discount code

• Informative
Reactions: eLviS1987