USA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 8.51.38 PM.png
    489 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
snapback-cap-geek.jpg

Geek Cap. :LOL:

Awesome work bud! Keep 'em coming @tridon !!!

Yes we have Halloween... but nobody knows what anybody's costumes are because we have to wear our winter jackets over top.
So, for Halloween in Canada - the most bought costume is "Cold Canadian"?!!:rofl:
(And, of course, "Slutty Cold Canadian":hilarious:)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and kaw
@tridon Nailed it! I'm assuming you wrote the script? Amazing job if so... it was really entertaining and funny (Harley and Joker "fun times" :rofl:). And I'm actually amazed how much you covered in just 9 mins... kudos to you sir! There was a lot in there I didn't already know, so I found it very informative and a cool way to catch up with stuff. I'm already looking forward to more! :D

Awesome job @tridon my wife and I just watched it and thoroughly enjoyed! She says she liked your geeky sense of humor :)

Haha, awesome! Thanks, DB! Glad you and your wife enjoyed it! Expect more geeky humour in the future. ;)
snapback-cap-geek.jpg

Geek Cap. :LOL:

Awesome work bud! Keep 'em coming @tridon !!!

Thanks for the Geek Cap, bud! :D

KEN. I am impressed. Very well done. Entertaining, funny, and insightful.

Looking forward to more!

@Wreck @tridon

If I've impressed Andy, then my job here is done.

tenor.gif

Thanks, man! Glad you enjoyed it!

Greetings @tridon !
Awesome presentation! Hope to see more news coming!
Thanks dude!
Cheers!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers! :thumbs:

Awesome video @tridon :thumbs::thumbs: You make an excellent presenter/TV Broadcaster :LOL::Snap: Look forward to more episodes :headphone:

The trick to looking pro is lots of editing. I trimmed off around 20 minutes... most of which was me cursing because I kept fumbling my words. :LOL:

@tridon Nailed it! I'm assuming you wrote the script? Amazing job if so... it was really entertaining and funny (Harley and Joker "fun times" :rofl:). And I'm actually amazed how much you covered in just 9 mins... kudos to you sir! There was a lot in there I didn't already know, so I found it very informative and a cool way to catch up with stuff. I'm already looking forward to more! :D

Thanks, dude! I do these without a script. I simply look at my computer screen quickly to see the next topic and then go with it. I'm actually a lot better with improvising than remembering script pages.

This episode ran a little longer than usual. My first couple episodes were around 5-6 minutes, but I wanted this one to be a little longer since it was my first episode for HDN. :)

Thanks, dude! I do these without a script. I simply look at my computer screen quickly to see the next topic and then go with it. I'm actually a lot better with improvising than remembering script pages.

This episode ran a little longer than usual. My first couple episodes were around 5-6 minutes, but I wanted this one to be a little longer since it was my first episode for HDN. :)
In that case, consider me even more impressed! Must admit that I did think you were doing a great job at not making it look like you were reading from a script, and now I know why... because you weren't lol. Being that witty is a talent I wish I had! Oh, and forgot to mention before... but I love how you also included some gaming news. ;)

In that case, consider me even more impressed! Must admit that I did think you were doing a great job at not making it look like you were reading from a script, and now I know why... because you weren't lol. Being that witty is a talent I wish I had! Oh, and forgot to mention before... but I love how you also included some gaming news. ;)

Gonna try to squeeze some gaming and comic news into every episode, though movies will likely take priority.

Thanks for great 'review', bud! :D

giphy.gif

Hey everyone if you could get in the habit of giving the videos a thumbs up on YoutTube that would really help. Thanks. If you got time, leave a comment. ;) But thumbs up at least to show support to Ken even if you dotn have time to watch the video in entirety etc.

Gonna try to squeeze some gaming and comic news into every episode, though movies will likely take priority.

Thanks for great 'review', bud! :D

giphy.gif
Never get tired of seeing that EPIC gif! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:
Now available to watch through YouTube. :thumbs:

About to watch it again on the PS4 this time! :drool:
Hey everyone if you could get in the habit of giving the videos a thumbs up on YoutTube that would really help. Thanks. If you got time, leave a comment. ;) But thumbs up at least to show support to Ken even if you dotn have time to watch the video in entirety etc.
You got it PATRON! :cool:
6355306252736864881638850419_feeling%20good%20gif.gif