Hi-Def Ninja Suckerpunch Comic Con Steelbook Give Away! (Concluded)

Why do you collect Steelbooks ?

• Collector's Item

Votes: 87 59.2%
  • Investment

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Love Steelbook™ brand

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Best Media Packaging

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Total voters

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
In case anyone missed out on the last SuckerPunch Comic Con Steelbook give away, we're giving it away again :scat:

How do you become eligible to win this awesome steelbook? Simply answer the following question

'Why do you collect Steelbooks™?'

In order to be eligible, you must also post your answer in this thread.

Have fun everyone, and good luck!

:ninja:

Last edited:
I don't think he'll be part of the SPCC 900 club for much longer as we can guess he'll put it on ebay soon since he hates G1 :) hehehe. whoever is looking for one...here's a great opportunity to join the club :)

Lol no way, I'm keeping it :)

Plus I've told my wife that I've won and she asked me if I could give it her, and I said yes :)

It'll sit proudly on my display, thanks again HDN :scat: :facepalm:

EEK!G1s are catching my eye i already own some digibooks and 1 cinedition, im actually thinking of buying king kong steelbook not sure what others maybe drive angry 3D steelbook as i think its cool and since it was filmed with 3D cameras should really make the picture popEEK!

The first time I did a trade with a youtuber, I was sent the Australian Paranormal Activity BR Steelbook. As a collector at heart, I knew this was going to be my new arm of collecting. I haven't looked back since. Have met some really awesome people as a result of the hobby as well!

Reactions: biscuitnoir